chapter 13

s a b r i n a  p.o.v

            After dinner last night I decided to ust go straight home and take a nap. I would have stayed with Neymar but I was too tired to honestly do anything.

Its 3 in the morning and I'm still wide awake. I decided to go get something to drink and I walked down to the kitchen. The lights were on and I assumed Maria was probably awake. I entered the kitchen to see Thiago eating a sandwich.

"Oh uhm hi." I spoke awkwardily and Thiago just stood there as if he was shock to see me. I sat down on the table in front of him.

"I'm sorry." I told him and he just shook his head.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"Maria told me you saw Neymar and me kiss then you left angry." I told him and he nodded understanding.

"I'm not mad Diaz. Its your life and you can be happy with who you want. Even if its not me. I left because of the kiss but after thinking I realized if you want to be with Neymar than go ahead. I just want to see you happy." Thiago told me and I felt as if a boulder was removed from my shoulders.

"I am with neymar now and he makes me happy. I just felt so guilty and thought you hated me."I told him and he shook his head.

"I dont hate you at all." Thiago reassured me and I smiled. I got up and went to get myself my drink. I cant wait for the Mexico game though. It is going to be an amazing game.

                            tuesday

I was now heading to the stadium with Maria for the game. She wore a David Luiz jersey and I just smirked at her. Supposedly, they made a bet and he won. If she lost sh ehad to wear his shirt and if he lost he would have to buy her dinner. Sadly, she lost.

I was wearing my ochoa jersey. I had in my bag a neymar jersey that Neymar gave me. My plan is to meet Ochoa quickly and then go to the bathroom and change into his jersey.

I was so excited for today and Maria was too. I was dying to see Ochoa and just say hi to him. The game didnt start for another hour but Neymar told me to come early. He texted me when Mexico arrived to the stadium and thats why we were on our way.

"MARIA IM ACUALLY GOING TO MEET MEMO OCHOA!' I screamed as we got out of Thiagos car. She managed to let him let her drive.

"Neymar must be super jealous."She mumbled under her breath and I just shushed her. We entered the stadium through the back. I spotted Neymar and ran over to him.

"Hey bab-"

"Where is he?!" I yelled excited and interuppted him.

"Why are you wearing his jersey?" Neymar asked.

"I need to meet my favorite football player after you in his jersey." I told him in a duh tone.

"I should go with you incase he get scared." He intertwined our fingers together and walked over to the other side of the room where most of the mexico team was. I searched around until my eyes spottted Ochoa.

"Oh my god there he is. I cant believe it." I was pratically jumping on Neymar and we walked over to him.

"Uhm hello Ochoa?" Neymar spoke and Ochoa turned to us. I hit Neymar in the chest and shushed him.

"You dont speak to a goalie amazing as him like that." I said and Ochoa stood confused.

"Hey youre wearing my jersey." He smiled and I almost fainted.

"Can I have a picture and autograph? Im a huge fan." I asked him.

"Of course." He said. I pulled out a sharpie and let him sign my shirt and I was pratically trying to control myself from screaming. Neymar just rolled his eyes at me.

I gave Neymar my phone and Ochoa put his hand around my shoulder and we smiled for the pic.

"Thank you so much." I thanked him.

"Dont worry about it."Ochoa hugged me and I walked away with Neymar. Once we were a bit far I screamed and fangirled.

"Now go put on my jersey and announce to the world youre my girlfriend." He pecked my lips and I ran off to the girls bathroom. I carefully put away my jersey and put on my Neymar one. I then skipped out and went to Neymar.

"Good luck during the game." I told him.

"I think a good luck kiss would help." Neymar suggested. I went on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"Good luck." I said again and walked to my seat. I spotted Rafaella and Maria.

"RAFAELLA!" I screamed and she screamed back "SABRINA"

I sat between them and we saw the teams walk out.

I cheered everytime they were close to making a goal but like the amazing goalie Ochoa is he blocked it. I prefer if Brazil won but since I like Mexico Im alright if they win.

The game was about to end and it was still 0-0. It was a real intense game so far.

The final whistle was heard and the game ended in a tie. I saw Neymar looking angry with how the game ended. I walked with Rafaella and Maria to meet the boys. Camaras were now all around and going up to some of the players. I walked over to Neymar and he immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"It ended in a tie." He groaned angrily.

"Its alright Neymar. Its just your second game and a tie isnt that bad." I told him.

"Have I told you that Im lucky to have you?" Neymar asked and pecked my lips.

"I'm luckier to have someone amazing as you." I told him.

A man with his camara man came up to us.

"Are you two dating?" He asked and Neymar looked at me.

"Yes we are dating and I couldnt be happier." Neymar smiled and then walked away with me. I waited for him outside the changing room so we can go to his place and rest.

I was glad to announce that we were dating but I wonder what my family think. I know they wont approve of it but to them I wasnt there daughter anymore.

I shrughed the memories off and Rafaella came over to me.

"I heard your birthday is coming up." She smirked.

"Yeah its on Saturday." I told her and she nodded.

"Maria told me and I need to get you something." She reminded herself.

"You dont need to get me anything really." I told her and she shook her head.

"I'm going to get you something and I'm pretty sure my brother is going to take you out somewhere."

"We''ll lets see what he has planned for that night."

I continued talking to her and Neymar came out. I said bye to Rafaella and walked with Neymar.

I got into his car and he started to drive to a local fast food place for something to eat.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating snacks.