chapter 23

sabrina p.o.v

           "I love you." Neymar spoke right when our eyes met. I sat there looking st him before reconnecting our lips together again.

"I love you too." I told him and once again he reconnected our lips and they moved in sync together. I couldnt be any happier with him. I felt loved with him and its all I ever wanted.

"Please promise me that you'll never leave me." I told him and rested my head onto his chest.

"I can promise you I would never leave you for anyone." Neymar reassured me and kissed my forehead. I laid down next to him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

                        in the morning

As soon as I woke up I remembered it was our last day in America and tomorrow we were leaving back to Brazil. If I could I would stay longer but thats not happening due to the fact Neymar has a game to go too.

I slowly got out of Neymars embrace and headed outside to take a shower. i grabbed a tank top and a pair of sweats of mine that I had from the last time I was here. I headed into the shower and knocked since it was closed.

Jace walked out of his room and instantly his eyes widened.

"Uhm Joanna I need to tell you about uhm the guy who moved here while you were gone and dont get mad." Jace told me.

"Why would I be mad and why did someone move in?" I asked him confused.

"Well, Mom and Dad needed the extra money for her operations and when you hear who it is youre kind of going to freak." Jace replied and I still stood there confused.

"Who did you guys let mov-"

"Nice to see you again Joanna." I turned to the familiar voice and stood there in shock to see my ex boyfriend Audie leaning against the door.

"You rented the room to my ex?" I asked and Jace bit his lip and nodded. I looked up at Audie and nothing changed about him. He was a bit taller but still the same old asshole.

"What? I dont get a nice to see you back?" Audie asked and I shook my head.

"Why would it be nice to see you? You broke me into pieces after you dtiched me for Miranda. You think its nice to see you again? No its not Audie and my name is Sabrina not Joanna." I stated angrily and he out his hands up.

"Well, I see you havent changed a bit since you were 15." Audie said and I pushed through him and slammed the bathroom door in his face. I let out a silent scream and quickly pulled out my phone to text Maria.

Me; guess who I bumped into this morning.

Maria; who?

Me; AUDIE

Maria; no freaking way omg where?

Me; apparently they rented him a room for extra money and omg at least tomorrow i will be leaving.

Maria; tru.

I quickly took a shower and put on my clothes. I headed out and ran back to my room. I was not taking the chance on bumping back into Audie.

"Good morning babe." Neymar was dressed in sweats and a white shirt.

"Yeah it was an excellent morning." I mumbled sarcastically under my breath. We were going to take a taxi to the hospital to see my mom before we leave tomorrow at 3 a.m. I called a taxi and we headed outside.

"Not having breakfast Joanna?" Jace asked from the kitchen and the devil following him.

"Nope. I'll get something at the hospital with Neymar." I said before pushing Neymar out the door.

"Is it me or did your butt get bigger?" Audie asked and luckily Neymar didnt hear. I grabbed the closet thing which was a shoe and threw it at him. I didnt come to deal with him or even see him!

He was worst than Rob and Rob is plain old horrible. It took a couple minutes but the taxi arrived quickly.

"To Bianca's please." I told the taxi driver and Neymar looked confused.

"Its my favorite breakfast place and its close to the hospital." I told him. He nodded and I looked out the window.

"I cant wait until we're back in Brazil."Neymar smiled at me.

"Me either and I cant believe I'm actally staying." I told him.

"The minute we get there that same day youre taking your stuff to my place." Neymar told me.

"Okay." I answered and we arrived to my favorite place.

We found a table and a lady came to take our menus. I ordered my favorite which was the Cheese Omlette. It was the most delicious thing to exsist in history. Neymar ordered pancakes with scrambledd eggs.

I patiently waited for my omlette which arrived quickly. It looked like it was heaven on a plate.

"Damn Sabrina." Neymar said as he watch me basically devour the omlette. I innocently smiled at him before continuing.

By the time we finished we walked to the hospital and headed inside. I entered my moms room and she was watching tv. She smiled when she saw me walk in with Neymar.

"You two look so cute together." She hugged me and then hugged Neymar.

"Jace was telling me that you found about uhm Audie moving in." She said, "We needed the money and he was willing to pay."

"Who's Audie?" Neymar asked and I just turned to him.

"Remember that ex I told you about that I dated when I was 15 and he was 18?" I asked and he nodded, "Welllllllllll, he kind of lives in the house now." I said and Neymar seemed to understand.

"I see." He took a seat and sat silent but I could tell he was thinking many things in that mind of his.

I sat down and started to talk to my mom a bit.

She started to talk about Jace and I when we were little and the stupid things I'll do with him. I smiled and remembered how close I was with him back then but as we grew older we seperated.

"Please keep that promise." She reminded me.

"I will and I need to tell you that I'm leaving at 3 in the morning tomorrow back to Brazil. I would stay longer but Neymar has a game coming up and he needs to play." I told her.

"When would you be back?" She asked me and I bit down on my lip.

"I'm staying in Brazil with him and so is Maria." I told her and she seemed to understand.

"As long as you are happy I am. How's Maria?" My mom asked me.

"She's alright and I dont know if I told you but she's having a baby." I said and she seemed surprised.

"Oh thats wonderful." My mom said joyfuly and I agreed. I was happy she was going to start a family with the guy she loves.

Neymar fell asleep and I decided to go get him something to drink and eat. He was probably starving. I eventually found him some food and headed back upstairs.

He was laughing with my mom about something and i smiled at how she did approve of him. It's all I ever wanted to be honest.

Life was going perfect so far.

authors note; remember to check out the maria/david story and vote/comment. i decided that i'll write every two chapters and then post it for that book. i finished the second one and im working on the third one and maybe but im not positive it be up tonight