chapter 11

s a b r i n a

                   "Please tell me you're being serious." I looked at Neymar and he just nodded simply. I do like him a lot and I promised Maria that i would overcome with my fear. I did like Neymar a lot and I just took a sharp breath before deciding to respond.

"Yes, I would love to go out with you." I smiled and I saw Neymar eyes glow with happiness before he crashed his lips onto mine. I quickly reacted by wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him closer to me.

His hands wrapped around my small waist and he pulled away. Our foreheads resting against each other and I looked up at him and smiled.

"I been waiting to make you mine." Neymar spoke and I crashed my lips against his again. I pushed him back on the bed and I was laying on top of him. His hands were making their way up and down my body.

We heard a knock on the door and we both seperated and looked at the door. I sighed in annoyance and walked over to the door. I opened it up and I saw Maria smiling at me widely. I looked at her confused and she waved hi to Neymar.

"Did you ask her?" She said and he nodded. She looked towards me and pratically jumped onto me.

"Finally!" She screamed with joy and I just pushed her off of me.

"Why are you all shocked and happy?" I asked.

"I didnt want to agree when you told me but I was pretty sure you were going to be a cat lady." She joked and I just hit her arm playfully.

"Well, I'm going to leave you two lovebirds alone." Maria winked and she ran out the room quickly. I walked back to Neymar and he pulled me onto his lap before crashing his lips on me again. This kiss was more heated and rough but i would be lying if I said I wasnt enjoying it.

There was another knock at the door and I groaned.

"What now Maria?" I opened the door and she stood there laughing knowing it was pissing me off.

"I just wanted to say one more thing." She added and I gave her a look to continue.

"Neymar if you ever hurt my little baby or cause her any pain I wont be afraid to hunt your ass down and kill you. I love this chick more than anything and she is like my sister. So if you hurt her I promise I will kill you with my own bare hands." She smiled innocently before skipping away. I wonder about her at times.

"Sorry she is really protective of me." I told him and he nodded understanding. I crawled into bed and he laid right next to me.

"How's Davi?" I asked him.

"I get him this weekend." Neymar answered.

"Thats good." I told him.

"Yeah, I have practice so I have to take him. You should come with us."Neymar suggeted.

"Sounds like a plan." I agreed and pulled out my iPad.

I put on Netflix and put on The Lion King.

"Of course." Neymar rolled his eyes and I just smiled innocently at him.

We were halfway through the movie when there was another knock on the door.

"Go away Maria." I joked and the door opened to reveal Marelo and David Luiz.

"Are we interupting something?" they asked. Neymar and I jokingly nodded.

"Nah whats up?" I said and they both smiled innoncently.

"We heard the news." Marcelo smirked.

"What news?"

"The one that you two are now dating. Maria told us." David answered. Of course she would.

"Well, its true." Neymar smiled proudly.

"We rushed here as soon as possible cause the three of us made a bet on when this guy would ask and sadly David won." Marcelo groaned and Neymar highfived David.

"We were going to go out to eat. Want to join?" David asked.

"Yeah, what about you Sab?' Neymar asked and I nodded.

"Let me get changed." I told them. I pushed them out of my room. I locked the door and entered the shower. They can wait. Luckily, I had a shower in here.

I quickly finished and then changed into a pair of high waisted jeans and a blue crop top. I put a pair of vans on and srunched my hair.

I hoped down the stairs and the four of them sighed in relif.

"What?' I asked.

"You took forever." Maria said and I stuck my tongue out at her. I skipped to Neymar and walked beside him. I wondered where Thiago was though.

We all hopped into Marcelos car and Maria called shot gun. It was her and Marcelo in the front. I sat in the middle of Neymar and David.

I forced Marcelo to turn on the radio to a spanish radio station. Maria pratically jumped in the air when we heard the familiar tune to Bailando by enrique iglesias.

We both screamed the lyrics and Maria hit Marcelo when he tried to change the station.

"YO QUIERO ESTAR CONTIGOM, VIVIR CONTIGO, BAILAR CONTIGO, TENER CONTIGO UNA NOCHE LOCA Y BESAR TU BOCA. YO QUIERO ESTA CONTIGO, VIVIR CONTIGO, BAILAR CONTIGO, TENER CONTIGO, UNA NOCHE LOCA. CON TREMENDA LOCA." We both screamed and David begged to change.

I turned to Neymar.

"You like our singing right babe?" I asked innocently and I leaned in closer to him.

"Of course babe." I turned to David and stuck my tongue out on him.

"Dude, your whipped." David laughed and I told Neymar to not listen to him.

" CON TU FISICA Y TU QUIMICA TAMBIEN TU ANATOMIA. LA CERVEZA Y EL TEQUILA Y TU BOCA CON LA MIA. YA NO PUEDO MAS!" We continued to sing and David silently prayed for the song to end.

When it did he silently celebrated with Marcelo.

"Who do you think would control this relationship?" Marcelo asked.

"My money is on Neymar." David said.

"My money is on Sabrina." Maria added.

"Same I think Sabrina probably wear the pants." Marcelo said.

"Nah I totally wear the pants." Neymar spoke confident/

"What did you say?' I turned to him.

"Nothing." Neymar smiled innocnelty.

"See the guy is already terrified of her." Marcelo pointed out to David.

"Let's see how it turns out at the end." All three of them shook hands and now lets see who wins that bed.

note; filler chapter cause i was bored so i updated twice im amazing i know :-))