chapter 35

sabrina p.o.v

three weeks later

It's been three whole weeks since my breakup with Neymar. Do I miss him? Yes and no. I missed the way we cuddled after a long day and just watched movies. At the same time I didnt miss him after he decided about the 'break' we needed to take. I wasnt going to sit and wait for him so I decided to just end it.

He never called me, texted me, or even spoke to me at all. I saw him at the Netherlands and Brazil game. We made eye contact once but I immediately looked away. My goal is to move on from him and just focus on myself for a while. I was having trouble with moving on though. Every single little thing reminded me of him.

I was living with Maria and David but I felt that I should just leave from here. I feel like I' taking advantage of their kindness. I was growing sick and tired of being an emotional wreck and Maria was always here to help me. I feel like they are growing tired of having me here. I only had one solution on my mind and I was going to tell them tonight.

Maria is around a month and a half pregnant now and she had a really small bump. They still didnt know the gender though. I was happy for her and how her life was going great. To be honest, you could say I'm jealous of her in a way. Her life is going great and she found someone who makes her happy.

It was also causing me pain in a way to see her and David together. I was happy for them but all they reminded me was of Neymar and me when we were together. I was sick now of the idea of being in love. The idea of love brought me pain and tears. I thought love was supposed to be just like a fairytale basically from what I hear.

I didnt think love was painful. I dont really believe in love now. I find it all to be bullshit and all fake. I accepted the idea of staying alone and single for the rest of my life. Unless, Matt Healy from The 1975 comes and proposes to me than I will still stick on the idea of staying alone for my life. This idea of 'moving on' to be really hard.

It was painful to admit that in a way that I do miss Neymar. Every single night before falling asleep I wondered "does he even miss me?". If he even thought about how I'm doing just like I wonder how he is doing. No one would tell how he is doing or has been lately. I feel like if they are all hiding something from me.

I doubt Maria would keep something important away from me. At least I hope she wouldnt keep anything from me. I pulled out my iPad and searched up recent news on Neymar. Well, the internet wont hide anything for me. I needed to know what is going on with his life if not I will never ever got any answers from anyone. Espiceally from Maria who is my best friend.

I typed in Neymar into the search bar and one thing came up that left me in shock.

"Neymar Junior spotted with new girlfriend Bruna Marquezine."

I pressed on the link and waited for it to load. I wasnt going to cry at all espiceally right now. I will not cry over him again. These last weeks I will cry at the randomest moments when something reminded me of him at times. I will not cry right now. All I could wonder is ... how did he move on so damn fast? Did I mean something to him?

"Brazilian soccer player Neymar Junior was spotted with his new girlfriend Bruna Marquezine who is also a brazilian actor and model. They were spotted at a local club dancing and then spotted leaving together in his car. What do you guys think of this new relationship? Some of you may be asking what happened with his now ex girlfriend Sabrina Montero? Local sources she was caught kissing Colombian star player James Rodriquez! Was this the cause of their breakup? Who do you guys perfer? Bruna or Sabrina?" posted a week ago.