chapter 14

Sabrina p.o.v

"Sabrina, babe." I felt someone poking my stomach and i just groaned in response. I was literally sleeping all comfortable until whoever it was decided to wake me up.

"Sabrina get up." I opened my eyes and neymar smile at me innocently. I realized i was laying on him and we must have fallen asleep during the movie. I climbed off him and sat down. I took my phone out and checked the time.

"Its 3 in the morning." I groaned and Neymar just laughed,

"Do you want me to take you home or want to sleep over?" Neymar asked me.

"I'll just sleep over." I told him.

"Okay. I'll go get you one of my shirts and a pair of sweats that can fit you." Neymar told me. I just nodded and laid back on the couch when he got off.

It wasn't long until neymar came back with one of his shirts and a pair of his sweatpants. I went into his bathroom to quickly change. I had to pull the strings all the way for the sweats to fit me. I went back out and met Neymar in the kitchen.

"I'll sleep on the couch." I told neymar.

"You're my girlfriend and I'm not letting you sleep on the couch." Neymar told me and i just simply nodded. It was three in the morning and I wasnt in the mood to fight with him at all. I followed him upstairs and practically threw myself on the bed. Neymar climbed in and laid next to me.

I couldnt fall asleep anymore. I took my phone out and checked my recent messages. I had two new ones.

Maria// where are you

to Maria// i fell asleep and just woke up like a minute ago but im at neymars.

I checked my other message and it was from an unknown number.

unknown// joanna i will not let you bring disgrace to this family. you are to come back home right now.

I kept rereading the message and i was just in pure shock.

"Cant fall asleep?" Neymar spoke up.

"Not really." I told him. Neymar pulled me into his embrace. My head resting on his chest and his hand wrapped around my waist. I felt my breathing relax and I started to fall asleep slowly in Neymars embrace.

                  in the morning

I opened my eyes and quickly blinked to adjust to the light. I slowly got up making sure that I wont wake Neymar up. He seemed so relaxed in his sleep and I just smiled. I walked out the room and headed to the bathroom.

My hair was a mess and I fixed it. I put it into a tight ponytail and skipped to the kitchen. I got something to drink and then went to watch some tv. I plopped down on the couch and turned the tv on.

All of the channels were in portuguese. I skipped throught every single one of them and couldnt find anything. I sighed and just pulled out my phone.

I heard footsteps making there way downstairs and felt someone land next to me on the couch.

"What you doing?"Neymar asked me.

"Just trying to find an english channel on this stupid tv." I told him.

"There isnt any really that I know of." Neymar answered.

"Well damn." I sighed in annoyance and turned the tv off.

"What do you want to do today?" Neymar asked me. I shrughed my shoulders and Neymar laid his head on my legs.

"We can either just go for a swim in the pool or just watch movies like usual. Unless you want to go out."Neymar suggested.

"I have to eventually go out to Thiagos to change." I told him.

"I texted Maria to bring you clothes."

"Lets just go for a swim then and invite Maria with her boyfriend David." I laughed at the end.

"That sounds better and I'll get Marcelo to come." I nodded my head and he pulled out his phone to call Marcelo. I quickly texted Maria to come over with David. I could see them going out soon to be honest.

I also told them to bring food cause Neymar barely had any.

It didnt take long for Maria to get here.

"Where your boy toy?" I asked her while wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"He's coming with Marcelo." She told me. I nodded my head and took the bag with my stuff in it. I pulled out my bikini and skipped upstairs.

After I was done I ran back downstairs and saw that Marcelo and David arrived.

"DAVID! MARCELO!" I screamed and they just laughed while waving hi. Neymar returned with Oscar.

I waved hi to Oscar and he waved back.

"Did you bring the food?" I asked.

"I ordered pizza." Neymar spoke and I silently cheered.

We all went to the back where there was Neymar's pool. His pool wasnt big but it wasnt small either. I set my towel down in the side. Maria stood at the edge with David and they were in a deep conversation. I turned to Marcelo.

"You get David and I get Maria." I whispered to him. He nodded and at the count of three we pushed them in.

The minute Maria got back on surface she pointed the middle finger at me. Marcelo and I high fived each other. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I was pulled into the pool.

I swimmed back up and looked for who pulled me into the pool. Neymar appeared next to me with a wide grin.

"I hate you." I told him.

"no you dont." He stated before giving me a kiss.

Everyone was in the pool now.

"Who ended up winning that bet?" I asked them.

"The one about who controls who in your relationship?" Maria asked and I nodded.

"Oh we still are trying to figure out who." Marcelo added.

"Obviously its me." Neymar told them.

"Its not nice to say lies." I stated.

We spent another hour swimming before going inside to get something to eat.

I couldnt help but think about the message I got before. Was it from my brother or rob?

authors note; pic of maria on the side. shes on my fav game show from my country. next chapter will be better promise.