chapter 18

Sabrina P.O.V

After Maria announced and Thiago finally calmed down he congratulated her and gave this whole speech to David which was pretty funny if you ask me. Neymar decided to sleep over so he was going to meet me back at Thiagos. I got some gifts but most was really money cause no one knew what i really liked.

I had checked the time and it was ten at night which was the time i was supposed to be back home. Now I had to wait to confront Jace soon. I'm not ready at all for it. I dressed myself in a old high school shirt of mine and a pair of sweats. I took also a quick shower before Neymar arrives.

I laid down in bed watching some movie on my ipad. This is what i mostly did when I was alone and it was watch movies. I heard a knock on the door and Maria came in.

"Just checking if you're okay," Maria said and i smiled at her, "neymar is here but he's at the kitchen with Thiago and David incase you want to know." She told me.

"Well tell him to bring me some food up and something to drink." I told her and she playfully rolled her eyes at me before closing the door. I went back to watching Another Cinderalla Story until neymar walked in the room.

"Where's the food?" I asked him confused.

"What? You never said anything about food." He spoke confused. Damn it Maria.

"I'll be right back." I told him. I ran all the way down to the kitchen and saw Maria there.

"you didn't tell him to bring me my food." I spoke up.

"Me? No? I will never do that! Just kidding yeah i wanted to see the reaction when he showed up with no food." Maria laughed and i just searched through cabinets for something. I found some chips and sodas.

"I dont know how you can deal with her." I joked to David.

"Well, i kind of have to since I love her." David laughed and Maria started to laugh at me.

"See I'm lovable." Maria sang and i just rolled my eyes at her.

"Ehhh at times." I joked and ran back to my room. I opened the door and neymar was sitting on my bed on his phone already changed.

"I brought us food." I smiled and he just simply nodded before turning back to his phone. I just shrughed it off and continued watching the movie on my ipad. Neymar was still on his phone and barely payed attention.

It's been ten minutes and he hasn't done anything but just stare at his phone and typing like crazy. I sighed and got up.

"Where you going ?" Neymar asked and i turned to him,

"To hang out with Maria and David cause you're being boring." I spat before walking out and heading to Maria's room. I knocked on the door and i heard her groan before yelling to come in.

"What are you guys doing ?" I asked them.

"We were uhm ..." David turned to Maria and i finally understood what they were actually doing.

"Were going to watch a movie." Maria just stated.

"Not to be a bother or anything but my boyfriend is being a boring loser and i dont feel like staying in there if all he is going to do is be on his phone." I said.

"Just come in." Maria sighed and I ran to her side of the bed.

"Have i told you i love you?" I asked innocently,

"Yeah whatever." She said jokingly. I dont know how long i was here for but i think halfway through the movie neymar came in.

"YES TAKE HER BACK!" Maria yelled happily and I stared at her evily.

"I love you but this bed was getting crowded with you." Maria smiled innocently and i just gave her the finger.

"Dude seriously get off your phone and actually pay attention to her this time before we get interrupted again from out uhm movie ?" Maria just face palmed herself as David obviously gave it away.

"Don't worry i will." Neymar chuckled before dragging me out of the room. By dragging i mean literally dragging me out of their room. Once we got to ours i jumped back on my bed and went for my ipad.

"Sabrina ..." Neymar started.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

"I was third wheeling in Maria's room and it was so boring in there but not as boring in here when you paid attention for your phone for about an hour." I told him.

"I'm sorry but i turned it off and now I can focus on you." Neymar smirked. He moved in closer to me and i out my ipad on the ground.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at his phone on the other side of the bed.

"Yes i am." Neymar said before crashing his lips down on mine.

[Maria p.o.v]

"So what are we going to do ?" I asked David.

"Well i want you to come and live here in brazil rather than going back to America." David told me.

"I dont know David. I have an apartment with Sabrina and she has to return to her study's when we go back and I have a job and everything."

"I know but what if Sabrina stays here too?" David suggested.

"I doubt she will want too. She has to return back to her classes and crap. She is on vacation right now but when we get back the following week she has to go back. I doubt she will want to live alone and manage double her rent now."

"If it wasn't for the team and everything i would be fine if you go back and I would go with you too but I can't." David sighed.

"If Sabrina didnt have anything like classes or crap there will be a possibility of her deciding to stay here in brazil." I told him.

"What if we get her classes here ?" David asked.

"It all depends on her and the poor girl doesnt know Portuguese." I reminded him.

"Doesnt matter there are close schools that teach in English." David said.

"Fine I'll talk to her one of these days." I gave in.

"I love you." I rested my head on his chest and he held me in his embrace.

"Yeah i love you too." I smiled before drifting off to sleep.

[ Authors note:short chapter but next chapter is the game :-) ]