chapter 24

sabrina p.o.v

It felt like years before we finally reached Brazil. I was tired and all i wanted to do is take a nap. Neymar and I just got off the flight and were planning on going to his place and then maybe just order take out. I didnt get any sleep on that plane and im really tired.

We were now waiting for Maria to arrive with David to pick us up. If she honestly forgot I will murder her with my own bare hands. Luckily, for maria I spotted David's hair and we walked over to them.

"Wow dont you look amazing." Maria commented right when she saw me.

"Shut up." I said and gave her a hug.

"Missed you too."Maria laughed and I rolled my eyes at her.

We started to walk to the car and I basically dragged myself. I am too tired for this honestly.

"You are literally going to pass out any second," Neymar chuckled.

"Well, I didnt get any sleep and you slept the whole damn ride." I told him and he simply nodded.

"You can sleep all you want when we get home." Neymar said.

We entered the car and David started to drive to Neymar's place.

"Did you tell them about you moving?" Neymar asked and I shook my head. I'll just tell her before I forget.

"Maria, I made up my mind." I told her.

"You did? So are you staying cause your answer determines if i'm staying." She reminded me.

"I'm staying." I stated and Maria practically attacked David who luckily stopped the car due to a red light.

I thought about it a lot and I remembered that David and Maria were going to have a child together. Maria said if I decided to move to America that she wasnt going to leave me alone and I couldnt have them seperated. It should be tough to handle a long distance relationship too. Espiceally with a baby.

We were going to get her aunt to sell our furniture and then find a way to at least get our clothes we left there here. I laid my head on Neymar's lap and he ran his fingers through my hair.

I never expected any of this to happen at all.

Coming to Brazil changed my whole life and I dont regret any second of it.

"Well this is your stop and remember Neymar that we have a game tomorrow." David said and Neymar nodded.

Luckily, our flight arrived six in the morning instead of night or that would have been difficult. Neymar took out our bags and we headed inside his place.

"Going to go sleep?" Neymar asked and I nodded my head. I left my bag at the bottom of the stairs and dragged myself up the stairs and into Neymar's room. I threw myself on the bed. Soon enough I was asleep.

Neymar P.O.V

I watched Sabrina head up the stairs and I headed into the kitchen to get something to drink. I ordered take out and it should be here in at least half an hour. So by the time she wakes up it'll be here.

I tried not to remember what happened right before we left America. I didnt tell anyone and espiceally not Sabrina incase she'll get a bit mad.

Sabrina went to visit her mom one last time and left me at her place for at least an hour. I was mostly in her room but i had to eventually go to the bathroom. I got up and right at the moment there was this other guy who I didnt know.

flashback

"You're Sabrina's new boyfriend uhm Nick?" Soem guy asked.

"Its Neymar and you are?" I asked confused.

"Oh my name is Audie." He smirked and I remembered Sabrina telling me about him.

"Sabrina's ex?" I asked and he nodded as if he were proud.

"Yeah we broke up a long time ago though." Audie said.

"I dont know why you will let such an amazing girl go." I said a bit angrily, "You ditched her from some chick apparently and thats pretty messed up." I spoke now angry.

"Yeah and I'm glad I left her for Miranda. I'm not dating Miranda anymore but she sure was better than Sabrina. When I dated Sabrina she was 15 and Miranda was 18 which was closer to the age that I was at the moment too. Miranda wasnt clingy and such a prude like Sabrina was."

"She was 15 and you were 18. You were her first relationship and you left her for some girl who was and is probably some slut."

"I was 19 not 18." He corrected me.

"She said you were 18." I shot back.

"Nope I was 19 and about to turn 20 when I dumped her."

"A 19 year old guy going for a 15 year old girl. She had respect for herself and that does not make her a prude."

"I broke up with her due to the fact that she was clingy and annoying. I dont even know why I started dating her. Wait yeah i do and thats the fact that she was hopeless and desperate for someone to love her. Do I regret it? Not really but now that I look at her she did get pretty hot." He smirked knowing he was getting on my nerves.

I found myself punching the guy but Jace came out in time before the fight got way more intense. I angrily stormed back into Sabrinas room.

Luckily, we're leaving and she was staying in Brazil.

flashback over

I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly grabbed my wallet. I pushed what happened to the back of my mind and reminded myself at least she was with someone better than him.

I handed the guy money and let him keep the change. I grabbed the chinese takeout and went back inside.

All I need to focus is on the present. I had Sabrina and she completed my life. I couldnt be happier to have her.

Things were starting to go my way but I knew something will ruin it eventually.