chapter 15

Sabrina P.O.V

After swimming and eating i went back with Maria to Thiagos. I took a quick shower and headed into Maria's room. I had to talk to her about the text message i received. Before anyone i trusted Maria more than anything. I trust neymar now but Maria was the one who really gave me amazing advice.

"What did you need to tell me?" Maria asked as she sat on the bed. I pulled out my phone and opened up to the message. I handed the phone to her and she read it.

"Sabrina this is serious." Maria spoke up. I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"They wanted you gone and you left. Now they are telling you that you cant be in a relationship. Sabrina they're still trying to control your life even when they said they wouldn't if you left." Maria basically shouted.

"What am i going to do?" I asked her.

"I would say confront them but were all the way in brazil and they're back in Cali. Lets call them and see what they say." Maria suggested.

"I dont know about that Maria." I said unsured.

"Oh we are calling them right now,"Maria stated and i just nodded.

"Okay fine." I agreed with her,

Maria pressed on the number and the phone started to ring. We were pacing around the room and the phone was on speaker.

"Hello?" I quickly recognized the voice as my older brother Jace. Also he was my twin brother.

"Listen here you bastard. You can't kick Maria out if your house and now want to control her life again. You kicked her out of her own home. All of you guys betrayed her and didnt even want to listen to her side. Sabrina isn't going to back to her old home. Wait it never really was home!" Maria yelled.

"Maria its so nice to hear you again." My brother laughed and I felt like going back to slap him.

"Well its awful to hear you again Jace." Maria shot back at him.

"Mom and dad want you back now Joanna. If you're not back in two days I'm being forced to go get you myself. If you thought this was the last of us then you were wrong. Dating this guy would just bring problems to our family even if you're still not apart of it. We will not have our family embarresed of you so come back or else I'll see you at the next Brazil game." Jace stated.

"My name is now Sabrina. Come if you want but I'm never going back to that place after what happened. Neymar is an amazing guy and he is the true defintion of a human begun unlike you guys." I spoke with confidence.

"Remember if you're not here in two days I'm coming to get you." Jace than hung up.

"Sabrina they are not going to take you back to America so don't worry." Maria pulled me into a hug.

"You know how jace is and I'm not looking forward to seeing jace." I told Maria.

"Dont you worry about anything and jace has always been terrified of me." Maria laughed and i just agreed with her. I quickly wiped any tears trying to escape my eyes.

"Its okay to cry Sabrina." Maria told me. I just nodded understanding. I heard a knock on the door.

"WERE BUSY!" Maria yelled and i just laughed at how rude she is.

"DID YOU TELL HER OR NOT ?!" I think it was David who yelled through the door.

"Just come in." Maria laughed. David came in through the door,

"Hey." I said to David but i wasn't facing him. I didnt want him to see me crying.

"This isnt the time to tell her David." Maria plainly said to him.

"Tell me what ?" I turned around and instantly regretted it because David saw my tears.

"What happened?" He asked worried. I mentally cursed at myself. Maria looked at me and then David.

"Uh well her goldfish died ?" Maria said and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"What you need to tell me?" I asked them.

"Remember when I went away for a week to come to brazil for something ?" Maria asked me. I just nodded.

"Wait wasnt that like last year when I moved in with you?" I said confused.

"Yeah well that week i met David. We started to talk and everything and after a month we started dating." Maria told me.

"What? And you didn't tell me ?" I asked confused.

"I wanted too but it was a long distance relationship and i kept it to myself to see how it will eventually ended up going. But here we are and last wednesday was actually our one year and three months anniversary." Maria chuckled.

"We kind of kept it quiet for some time and denied when you guys told us we should date. We just didnt know when to excactly tell you and Maria decided to tell you today." David spoke up.

"Im not mad and im happy for you guys." I told her and hugged Maria.

"David if you hurt my best friend i will kill you. I love this girl more than i love anything in this world and she is the only family i have. If you do anything to upset her i will hurt you in so many ways. I may be small but I will find a way." I warned him.

"I will never hurt her." David stated and i just nodded.

"Now are you okay because you kind of were crying and i heard yelling before." David added. I looked to Maria.

"Its your choice to tell him." Maria said.

I ended up explaining everything to David about my family and what happened today. He just sat there shock at what my family did to me.

"Are you going to tell neymar about your brother coming?" David asked. I just remembered about neymar damn.

"I dont even know." I slowly said before throwing myself on the bed.

"You need to tell him." Maria agreed with David.

"I'll tell him before your next game." I promised them.

That was the hardest part.

How am i going to them neymar?

[authors note: sorry about the short chapter im at my dad's house and i really wanted to update for you guys. I'll update a better chapter tomorrow or later. Vote and comment thanks :-) in the side is a pic of jace aka Sabrina's brother who is played by zayn malik i guess lol my friend choose for me ]