chapter two

|| sabrina p.o.v ||

Thiago already had reservations for us so we didnt have to wait so much for a table. We sat down in a booth and i quickly sat next to Maria. Neymar sat in front of me amd Thiago im front of Maria. I looked through the menu and didnt know what to choose. To be honest with you i barely knew what was everything on the menu but water.

"I have no idea what to choose," i sighed and Maria just rolled her eyes at me. I kept scanning through the menu but decided to pick a random meal.

"If you want the meal im getting is huge and i'll share it with you." Neymar spoke up. I gave up on the menu and just agreed to share food with him. Thiago and Maria went into a deep conversation again and i just sat there awkwardly.

"So do you miss your home ?" Neymar asked.

"Not really," i answered truthfully, "I had some problems happening with my brother so thats why i mostly agreed to come with Maria to Brazil." I told him.

"Well, you'll love it here in Brazil," Neymar told me.

"Well, i'll have to go sight seeing then." I probably wont because i'll end up getting lost somehow.

"I'll take you sightseeing," neymar said, "and you can meet my son simce i have him tomorrow too." He smiled.

"Okay then," I agreed, "where do you want to meet?"

"I'll pick you up at Thiagos place and we will get something to eat and then go sight seeing." I nodded in agreement. I know Maria wants me to enjoy myself and she needs to discuss some things with Thiago too and i know she rather tell him alone.

Our drinks came and I started to play on my phone. All three of them were talking in porteguese and i only speak english so i just played on my phone.

"So Diaz," i looked up to Thiago, "Do you want to come with Maria and i to go shopping a bit ?" He asked.

"I dont know," i answered truthfully, "I really want to go to sleep a bit after the long plane ride." I said honestly.

"Its okay," thiago said.

"Just stay at my place so you wont be alone at home," Neymar joined in.

"Yeah after this just go with him and we'll pick you up after," Maria smirked at me amd i rolled my eyes at her. When she gets an idea in her head its impossible to get it out of her.

I smiled when I saw our waiter making her way to the table with food. I was getting so excited inside that I barely contained my happiness.

"You're happy arent you?" Neymar laughed. I nodded my head and in front of neymar and i was set a huge plate of food we would share.

I grabbed my fork and started to eat. I was eating like I havent eaten in forever.

"This is amazing," I commented. It really was and they laughed at me.

"Let me order another one for you to go," Neymar chuckled.

"OMG YES!" I pulled out my wallet quickly but Neymar spoke up.

"I'll buy it for you Sabrina," Neymar said.

"Oh no you dont have to," I told him.

"Consider it a bit of a welcome to brazil gift," I was about to speak before he stopped me, "No arguring." Neymar shushed me and I just gave up on conviencing him. He stood up and walked to our waitress.

"Awh, isnt that cute?" Maria cooed.

"Shut up," I joked with her, "He is just being nice." I told her.

"Don't get too close to him though," I looked over to Thiago.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Youre like a sister to me Diaz. I dont want you to get hurt and he's really kind of an asshole but still a close friend of mine." Thiago said. I just nodded and remembered why I decided to come to Brazil. I was afraid of settling down with someone one day and i think neymar would be a bad relationship.

He doesnt even like me that way.

I saw Neymar walk back and we all dropped the subject and started to talk about somthing different. I took out my phone and saw new text message.

rob // babe i miss you. you dont have to answer my proposal but ily bae.

I quickly shoved my phone into my pocket and in the corner of my eye I sae Neymar watching how nervous I got.

I looked at him and he smiled. I felt my stomach get full of butterflies and tried to calm myself down quickly.

I saw thiago watching me too and i just gave him a faint smile.

"Well, lets go guys." Thiago stood up and we walked out. Neymar and Thiago quickly paid in the front and Neymar handed me a bag with my meal in it.

"YOU ACTUALLY GOT IT!" I jumped up and down in happiness and he started to laugh hard.

"I think I kind of deserve a hug for getting you this," I gently placed the food down and hugged him.

I was a bit short next to him. My head buried into his chest and his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. I smiled and then pulled away. I looked up and he was smiling down at me and I couldnt help it but smile back.

Stop it Sabrina! You came here to have fun and you just met this guy. Get to know him first!

I picked up my bag and ran to Marias side and she pulled out her phone showing me a picture. I gasped and hit her arm when I saw that it was the hug. I walked away from her and went next to Thiago.

"Silva, when is your guys first game?" I asked.

"It's the day after tomorrow." He answered me.

"Well, I hope you guys dont lose." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and playfully pushed me into his car. I held onto my bag of food and purse.

"I'll drop you guys off at Neymar's place and pick you up around 9." Thiago said. I simply nodded and Neymar smirked,

I really hope Brazil is different than America.