chapter 12

authors note:; i cant fall asleep so i wrote this half sleepy cause i had nothing better to do but on the side is a picture of Sabrina. she is played by one of my idols from my country Francesca Zignago. If you watch esto es guerra than you should know who she is. and next chapter I'll include a pic of Maria.

I know Thiago has a wife and kids but just forget that for the story k love ya and i love Thiago and his kids so dont think please that i dont.

-

Sabrina P.O.V

We all sat in a huge booth that would fit all of us. It was David, Maria, Marcelo, Neymar, then me. We just arrived at the resturant and it took us a long time to decide how we were going to end up sitting like. I pulled out my phone and took a pic when they all weren't paying attention and posted it on instagram.

The waitress asked for drinks and gave us time to pick our food. I looked at Maria and David who were in a deep conversation about something and something popped into my mind. She is always trying to set me up with guys but the last time she was with one it was a year ago. I looked towards her smirking and she caught me in the edge if her eye and sent me a glare.

"Babe what are you getting?" Neymar elbowed me lightly and I turned to him.

"I dont even know. I was focused on something that I forgot to check." I honestly told him. I went through the menu and decided on something called Acarajé.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and i checked it was a message from Maria. I just chuckled and opened the message up.

Maria// i know what you're thinking and dont you think about doing it cause i will tell neymar you know the mall incident.

I gasped and looked at her to see her smirking at me. I sent her a death glare and mouthed "you wouldn't dare."

She mouthed back at me, "we both know i would."

I shook my head and turned to Neymar. Maria continued to talk to David and wasnt paying

attention anymore.

"Do you guys think David and Maria would be cute together?" I asked them but only loud enough for them to hear. Marcelo nodded and neymar shrughed.

"You're no fun." I told neymar and marcelo nodded in agreement. "Marcelo lets get them together. If i do it alone she'll probably mention something embarrassing about me." I told him.

"What is the embarrassing thing?" Neymar asked.

"Shush we do not speak about it." I shushed him and the waiter came back to take our order at the moment. I immediately thought of something clever and waited for the waiter to go away. I kept my eyes on her and when she went into the bathroom it was now or never.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said and quickly left. I entered and our waitress was washing our hands.

"Excuse me can you do me a favor?" I asked and she turned to me.

"Yeah sure what you need?" She replied.

"Well you see my two friends out there. The one with the brown straight hair talking to the guy with the curls?" I quesitoned her and she nodded.

"Well, when you go back can you say excactly to them 'are you guys dating?' And tell them when they say no that they should." I started praying she would say yes and she did eventually. I left the bathroom and went back to the table.

I looked at Marcelo and Neymar giving them a look that said i did something.

"What did you do?" Neymar asked worried.