chapter 34 {sequel info at the end}

sabrina p.o.v

        The minute Neymar walked out of the door it felt as if my heart was ripped apart just like the day Audie left me for someone better. I angrily walked up stairs and found myself angrily screaming at how stupid I am. I had to get myself into another relationship where I knew something will end up ruining it like always.

What I was feeling inside felt so similar just like the night I was dumped by Audie. He walked out the door and never turned back to even look at me. I remember him coming the night that my whole family wasnt home and I was home alone. He dumped me and walked straight out the door without even looking at me.

It felt as if Neymar wants to do the samething.

What if he comes back but with only Florencia with him? He'll tell me that he is leaving me for someone better like her.

"Sabrina!" I heard a familiar voice calling my name but I didnt even bother to get up and tell them where I even was. I just sat down in the corner of the room and I was letting history repeat itself once again in my life.

"Sabrina! Where are you?" It was Maria who was calling me and I knew she was downstairs. I heard footsteps running up the stairs and voices speaking. I knew it was David and Maria who were here. I just silently cried to myself like the wimp that I am. I had to be born really emotional for some reason. I cried over every little thing and I was getting tired of it for once.

"You look in those rooms and I'll look in these." It was David who was speaking but I just stayed where I was not caring who saw me like this.

The door finally swung open and it was David who saw me. I didnt bother to look up at him and he just stood there and walked quickly to Maria I guess. Maria walked into the room and she immediately ran over to me.

"Sabrina," she said and sat down right in front of me. I finally looked away from the wall and looked at her.

"Aw dollface come here." She pulled me into her arms and I just let myself go. I started to cry into her shoulder and she rubbed my back.

"He's angry at me. I didnt do anything! Its all that James guy fault!" I cried and she hugged me tighter.

"I dont know why he is mad at you when you didnt do anything wrong at all. It's all that guys fault and if Neymar is stupid enough to not believe you maybe he isnt worth it honey. I know you care about him a lot but if he doesnt trust you then he is stupid." She told me and I agreed with her.

"I explained to him that he kissed me and I quickly pulled away and slapped James. He didnt even bother to look at me. He just got up and walked away from me angrily without saying a single word. This is why I never wanted to get myself in another relatonship. All the drama isnt worth it at all and I might just face the fact that I will be like our 8th grade science teacher. A stupid cat lady." I cried into her shoulder harder.

"You'll find someone who would be perfect for you trust me. Maybe it be that cute guy from that band you like. What is their name again? The 1980's or what?"

"Matt Healy and its the 1975." I corrected her.

"Point is that you will find a guy and maybe its Neymar but you shouldnt blame him for being a bit mad. Some guy just kissed the girl he loves and if someone did that to David I'll surely be mad." Maria said.

"You should of seen him when he walked out though." I told her and I remembered the angry look on his face as he walked out of the house.

"Let's go back to my place and watch the lion king? Does that sound helpful?" She asked me and I nodded.

We both got up from the ground and walked out of the room. David followed right behind us as we walked out the house.

Right when we reached the front door, Neymar walked into the house. By the way he looked I could tell that he was still pissed off.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked David and Maria.

"I came to pick up my best friend and take her to watch some lion king so she can get in a better mood at least." Maria snapped at him.

"Well have fun." Neymar walked right past me without even saying anything to me. I felt anger build up inside me.

"Youre not even going to say anything to me?!" I asked angrily.

"What do I need to say? What do you want me to say in this situation that some ass kissed my girlfriend and she basically knew it was going to happen?!"

"What are you talking about? I didnt say to him 'oh james, go ahead and kiss me'! If you didnt listen to me before I said specifically that I pulled away the second he kissed me and slapped him!" I yelled angrily. David and Maria stood back a bit and watched everything.

"It wouldnt have surprised me if you said that," he muttered.

"I thought you trusted me. If you love me then you would have listened to me and understand that I did NOT kiss him back or anything. I listened to you when Florencia first showed up after you came looking for me. Why cant you listen to me and trust me?! I trusted you and believed you. Why is it so damn hard for you to believe me?" I asked a bit calmer and I bit down on my lip to hold on from crying.

"This is different! I didnt kiss Florencia. I didnt do anything with her. You may have not kissed him back or abything. I dont really care about that. The idea of another man kissing you pisses me off. Now that Im thinking about it Florencia may be right about everything." He scoffed at me.

"For the billionth time I did NOT kiss him back or anything. I love you and only you! Clearly you dont love me enough!"  I yelled harder.

"I think we should take a break." The words left Neymar's mouth and I just stood there not processing anything.

"Are you being serious? Can't we just sit down and just talk?" I asked him but I forced myself not to cry.

"Yes, I am being serious. I can't do this for now and I'll call you when I want to talk." He said looking right into my eyes.

"You know what? I'm not going to wait for you to call me like a desperate girl. Don't call me at all. I dont ever want to see you again after this. If you even loved me you will listen to me and trust me. But I guess you really dont. You can go ahead and go back to Florencia or any other girl. Goodbye Neymar. I will be back for my stuff later." I walked out the door and David followed with Maria.

"If you want we'll come back for your stuff?" David suggested with Maria.

"Yes please." I said and I walked into the back of the car.

Once we finally got to David's place. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned on the shower and soon I finally ended up breaking down in tears.

authors note;

so next chapter is the last one :o !

the sequel will be called "Break Free" and right after the next chapter i'll be posting it but wont probably start it until mid september because i promised my friend that i will be writing "Taking Chances" right after i finish this one. i will right the prologue to it though and post it later this week. the next chapter be posted probably later tonight or tomorrow. since i have to edit it. if you have any questions please pritvate message me or comment below :-)