-Chapter 1-

An author's note

----------------------

Hello there all of you lovely readers! So this fanfic is for my best friend, Maggie. Her wattpad user is SynisterBunnyRabbit, or something around that. She is epic, and fabulous, and... good. XD. anyway, this story is mainly made for her, but its made for you guys as well. And also, I know the story is with brittish characters, and im not very good at brittish. So please bear with me. So enjoy everyone, and Maggie! *Hugs*

-Chapter 1-

--Johns POV--

(This chapter has been redone, because it sucked. Enjoy the new chapter)

I opened my eyes slowly, taking in the morning sunshine coming through my window. I looked around my room, watching the light fade and return as the clouds blocked the sun from time to time. Reaching over to my phone, I turned it on and looked at the time.

11:04

I better get up.

Opening the door to the flat, I walked sleepily to the kitchen, and made myself a cupa. No sugar, as per usual.

I made Sherlocks, and left it on the table. Its funny how he always assumes they show up out of nowhere.

I looked into the living room for a bored Sherlock, but found none.

Must be still asleep.

Walking up to his door, I knocked once.

No anwser.

I Entered his room myself to find Sherlock asleep in his bed. He looked so different then he did awake. His face was more relaxed. He looked a little more... human.

I couldn't help but stare. I have never seen him like this, I needed to savor it.

I almost jumped from his desk I happen to be sitting in when he said;

"John, why are you staring at my sleeping form?"

I panicked.

What should I say? I'll just shrug it off. Yeah good idea!

"Morning. I made you a cupa." I casually stood from the desk, but had my wrist pulled by the sleepy Sherlock, who seemed to be not so sleepy anymore.

"John, please dont ignore my question, it is rather rude in this case."

I turned to him, and smiled breifly.

"Sherlock, just get up. Were bound to have stacks of cases to go through."

He groaned, and fell back down into the bed.

"God I am so sick of the ridiculous cases. 'Oh please Mr.Holmes, would you help me find my pet turtle. Mum said he ran away!' Children are so nieve. Your turtle is dead Timmy, it is so obvious! Move on!" Sherlock said to himself.

I walked out of his room, and back into the kitchen. I grabbed the mug of coffee, and went back to Sherlocks room.

"Sherrrloooock" I coaxed.

He looked up at me, and saw the coffee. He reached out, but I backed up before he could grab it.

"Ahahah. You need to get up to get this."

He groaned again, and wrapped his body with his blanket and sheets, then standing, and retrieving the cup from me.

We laughed lightly, before heading to the living room.

"That reminds me of-"

"Yes yes, you and I in buckingham palace, me wearning only this."

That was rather funny, Sherlock almost dropping the bedspread.

We laughed again, then began to get to work.

"John, I acctually have a case booked for today. And its a one man job. I'll text you if I need anything."

I looked to Sherlock, who was sitting in his chair, drinking his coffee.

I frowned