-Chapter 25-

-Sherlock's POV-

I kissed Lestrade agressivly, craving comfort in any way, shape or form. He started to undo my belt, until I broke our contact, and slid out underneath his body. He sighed loudly, obviously agrivated.

"Sherly!" He said, getting up and coming closer towards me. He thrusted his hips against my clothed crotch, making a moan escape his lips, before I pushed him away from me.

"Were breaking up!" I said loudly. The words have been stuck in the back of my throat all day.

He starred at me for a moment, before pushing me back down on the couch, attempting to undo my belt, while I kicked and punched with all my might.

"Get off me mother fucker!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, making my voice go hoarse.

He began biting my neck harder and harder, making blood drip down my face onto the couch.
This is where I'm going to die... the last spot where I saw John, before he left me...

Suddenly, Mrs. Huson barged in (Bless her soul) and began yelling and screaming at Lestrade to get off of me. He jumped off, and began gathering his clothes in his arms, luckily still wearing his boxers.

"You're making a big mistake, Sherlock Holmes! You'll see- we were meant to be together!" He screamed at me while rushing past Mrs. Hudson, and out the door.

My breathing became heavy with relief, thanking Mrs. Hudson a million times, over and over again. She offered to make me tea, and even dinner. I denied dinner, but asked her to get my scotch from my liquor cabnet. She hesitated, but took the key from under billy, and ran to go get my alcoholic beverage, while I called the police and told them everything.