-Chapter 2-

-Chapter 2-

Sherlock's POV

I quickly went to my room, and got dressed.

When I entered the kitchen, John walked past me with a towel.

"Im taking a shower."

I waved him off, and began my research on the case, using my telescope.

John came out of the bathroom fifteen minutes later, with his bathrobe on, and a towel over his head.

"What you doing anyway?"

I shused him, and started up my work again.

"Wanna watch some doctor who later?"

"John, with all do respect, please shut up."

John obeyed, and grabbed the paper, sitting down in his chair.

Not even ten minutes passed, and he got up to retrieve my phone.

"Here Sherlock" he said, holding out my phone to me.

"Not now, im busy."

"Sherlock-"

"Not Now."

"Sherlock he's back."

I looked up from the microscope quickly, my heart beginning to race, knowing who it was.

I took my phone, and read the text.

Come and Play Tower Hill

Jim Moriarty X.

What came next was simply childs play... six weeks later there was a trial for Moriarty. He was then, 'not guilty', and went free... to our flat. He told me that the fall was soon... and that falling is like flying, except there is a more permanent destination...

Two months later the kidnapping of children came my way. I accpeted, and followed the clues that lead right back to Moriarty.

In the lab though, Molly told me something I may never forget... "You look sad when you think John cant see you." Its true. Her deduction skills have improved.

Later, a man saved me from a speeding car, who was then shot three times, and died, after shaking my hand.

Soon after that though, I was arrested of suspicion of being responsible for the kidnapping of the children, which I did in fact, rescue. John was arrested as well, for punching the 'boss.'

It did make me smile at the time.

We did escape, although we needed to hold hands while doing so. It was... nice.

Anyway, what came next was history...