-Chapter 16-

John's POV

We had a whole week until I had to leave. For the first two days, Sherlock and I just layed around the flat, not wanting to face the horrible world. We layed in bed for hours, just holding eachother, until we decided that we wern't going to waste my last few days wallowing in my own self pity- so we decided to take on a case.

Sherlock and I ran around London like the good old times- solving the case without sleep, food, or simple walking. It was different though, because Sherlock would hold my hand tightly when we ran, and whenever he paused to think. It was nice, not having to hide our relationship behind closed doors. When we solved the case though, we decided to just take a train trip across London, to see as much as we could. After awhile, I fell asleep on Sherlock's lap. I awoke to find him on his phone, searching "how to have a decent date." while his other hand moved through my hair lazily. I held in my laughter, and played asleep until we reached home again, Sherlock nudging me lightly. We walked around for awhile, Sherlock telling me little facts about each place we visited. Once we did make it home though, our kitchen table had a frilly red table cloth draped over it, a strangly romatic candle in the center of it. And since our lights were turned off, and Sherlock reffusing to turn them on, it made the atmosphere very... eletric.

Sherlock awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, banlancing on the balls of his feet, until I spoke up, making him look up to me instantly; "Sherlock... did you do this?"

He smiled nervously, then pulled out a chair for me to sit down in. I walked to the chair, sitting down gently as if the chair would collapse underneath me.

"Well-" he pushed in my chair surprisingly easily, then he walked around the table to sit in his own chair.

"I texted Mrs. Hudson to help me set up a few things, but other than that, I suppose so." he said, grabbing a glass and pouring the red substance into it, presumably wine. He handed me the glass before I gave him a shy 'cheers.' Sherlock poured himself a glass, then held his glass up towards me. I did the same, making our glases clink together.

"To our new... relationship. And... to good luck tomorrow." He said, his face falling on his last words.
Oh yeah... I ship off tomorrow...

We drank our bevrages, which did turn out to be wine, before Sherlock set down a plate infront of me filled with food- fish and chips. How british...

I smiled up at him. "You can cook?" I asked, giving him a surprised look. He smiled down at me, before grabbing a plate of his own. I was thankful to see he was attempting to eat, even though his plate had a small salad ontop of it.

"Of course. I read a cook book, so I assre you its cooked properly." he said, grabbing his fork and stabbing a piece of leafy green lettuce, bringing it to his mouth.

I began eating as well, savouring the taste.
-After dinner-

Sherlock and I were now on the couch with full stomachs and worrying minds.
Only ten hours until I leave, and I haven't even done everything I wanted to yet.

Sherlock's head layed in my lap. He was starring in my eyes with full concentration, not taking his icy blue eyes off of mine for a second.

"John..." he began. "May I... try something...?" he asked, his cheeks turning bright red.

My face turned to one of conffusion, before. nodded. He sat up, facing me.

His cupped my face in his hands, bringing his lips to mine.
(A/N: WARNING- Sexual scenes on from here. You may skip this scene if you are not comfortable or underage to read.)

His kiss was full of lust, and passion. Our lips moved together in sinche, our tounges restling together, memorizing eachothers taste. Sherlock moved ontop of me, after I removed his amazing purple shirt that shaped his body so well. He then tried to remove my shirt, but couldn't quite get it off my body as swift as I did. I threw my shirt to the ground in aggrivation, parting from Sherlock's lips for a breaf moment, before they hungirly found their way back to eachother again. Sherlock rubbed his hands up and down my abbs, before his fingers traced my scars again. He ripped his lips from mine, starring down at my deep, pink scars. I looked away in fear, expecting him to comment on how horrible they appeared.

"Don't worry-" he said, puting his finger under my chin, bringing my eyes to face his.

"Your beautiful." he said, unexpectantly. I smiled at his words, before my lips attacked his again.

My lips began kissing his chest in hunger, wanting even more. My hands found his pants, zipping down his fly, before ripping them off in aggrivation. So much clothing, so little time.

My eyes met his boxers, which were covered in ducks. I couldn't help but laugh loudly.

"John!" he said, wanting me to continue. I rolled off the couch in a laughing fit. "Ducks!" I shouted in laughter, inbetween giggles.

Suddenly, Sherlock picked me up, and threw me back on the couch, attacking my lips again. I began to get back in the rythem. I felt his erection through his ducky boxers, making mine grow as well. Quickly and swiftly, I pulled down his duck boxers. My lips wraped around his member, sucking lightly. Sherlock moaned for more. I granted him his wish, sucking even harder. My lips left his member before he came all over the couch.

I couldn't take it anymore- I went for my room, and grabbed the condoms and lube from my secret stash, and ran back down to the flat to find Sherlock pulling up his duck boxers again.

"Pull them down." I said, lust clear in my voice. He looked to me, and did as I asked, pulling them down quickly. I pulled down my pants and blue boxers at the same time, pulling the condom over my erection, and rubbing the lube over both.

Sherlock bent over quickly, his erection growing, thinking of what I was about to do.

I crawled on the couch on my knees, about to do what we both were waiting for, before Sherlock stopped me.

"Wait John-!" he said quickly. "I-I have to tell you that I have never done this- I mean-" I cut him off before he could continue.

"Its okay Sherlock, I'll be gentle. Its only going to hurt a little at first, but it will soon feel great." I said.

He nodded, smiling in understanding. He gave a deep breathe, before giving me a quick 'okay'.

I entered his body. Sherlock screamed in pain at first, but quickly started moaning, wanting more. It made dirty things escape my lips like, 'yeah, scream my name baby.' and 'oh yeah Sherlock, just like that.' God I was going to regret that later.

After we finnished, Sherlock and I layed nakid on the couch, his all too familular white bed sheet laying over us. Sherlock's fingers traced my scars on my stomach underneath the sheets.

"I love you John Watson, and I promise that I'll wait for you." He said, making every muscle, and bone in my body relax happily.

"And I you Sherlock Holmes. And no matter what- I will always wait for you- I already did for two years."

He laughed lightly, before dozzing off, myself doing the same.

(A/N: Sorry guys, this was my first R rated scene. I know it sucks but this isn't a porno anyway, so you shouldn't have expected much really)