-Chapter 9-

Sherlock's POV

After John ate my meal, which was chicken and rice, if you must know, we decided to watch some tellie together. Its funny, usually television bores me, but with John, it was rather fun. I wasn't watching the television at all though, but John's face. His facial expressions made me... curious. I found it rather enjoyable watching him- but I'm rather unsure as to why.

When he finally caught me in the act, he simply starred right back. I felt my cheeks getting hotter, and my conclusion to that is that- I was embarrassed. Perhaps? Or possibly for other reasons? I do undertsand that it is for another reason, though, I am curious as to what it was. Either way, my heart rate was racing, and I secretly hoped that he couldn't hear it, because it almost felt as if it bounced off the walls, like an echo of sorts.

"Sherlock, are you okay?"

I smiled at his concern, and nodded lightly.

"Of course John, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, its just that-"

I cut him off quickly, before I got even more embarrassed and had to explain myself.

"You've touched it."

"W-what?"

I walked to my violin, and picked it up from its dusty case, though there were hand prints left on them from where John had picked it up.

"My violin, you've tried playing it, correct?"

He stood from his chair, turning off the television, and walking to me.

"Yes, but I quit. I just wanted to hear its lovely sound again, sorry."

I waved his apology away.

"No no, its fine. I understand, at least I think I do."

He smiled, and let his eyes drift to the floor. Sadness filled them, and made me regret bringing it up.

"Would you like me to play a little for you John?"

He looked up, surprise on his face, and nodded quickly.

"Please."

I nodded, and after I cleaned the violin, I began to play. First, it was simple songs, like 'jingle bells' and 'Twinkle twinkle little star', but then became more complex, as 'River flows in you.' and a few of my own songs.

He listened closely, not taking his eyes off of my moving hand, which held the bow. His eyes made my knees feel weak, and my breath qwiver at times, and, I liked it. It made me feel good to know only John, could make me feel this way.

"Would you like a try?" I asked after I finnished a song.

He looked up to me, and shook his head quickly.

"No no, I'm not that go-"

Before he could finnish, I grabbed his hand, and made him stand.

I stood behind him, giving him the violin and bow, and placing my hand over his which was holding the bow itself.

"Now, which song would you like to play?" I asked in his ear.

He studdered, which made me grin widely.

"U-uhh. I g-guess my favorite song?"

My eyebrows tugged up in wonder.

"Oh, and whats that then?"

"Whispers, by Dave Baxter."

I thought for a second, but then realised I knew the song.

"All right, just follow my lead, and you hold the violin here" I placed it correctly on John, and started the song.

I moved the bow back and fourth over John's hand. I moved closer to him, pressing my chest against his back, making a blush form on his cheeks.
Oh, his blush is adorable.

After the song ended, we played it a few more times, before we agreed that that was enough for now, and decided to watch one more episode of Doctor who, before we went to bed.