-Chapter 14-

John's POV

Sherlock wanted to meet at the park... how strange. He must be excited about a case there or something. I mean, why else would he want me to join him?

After I got dressed in my usual attire, I grabbed my coat, and left 221b.

When the taxi did make my stop at the park, I noticed it was raining outside. I forgot my umbrella.

I ran into the rain anyway, after paying the driver, and took shelter under a tree.
Where could Sherlock be?

I looked around for him through the thick cloud of rain, and found him waiting on a bench, an umbrella in hand.

Quickly, I ran out from under my shelter, and practically jumped in the seat next to sherlock.

He looked at me with surprise first, but then recocnition.

"Hello John." He said.

I nodded, while holding my coat collar up, trying my best to hide from the rain. He saw this, and scooted closer to me, so we could share the umbrella. It didn't quite work though, so he put his hand on my hip, and leaned in closer. I was already heated up... by my hot cheeks. He smiled down at me.

"You look lovely when you blush John."

I blushed harder.

"Why are we here again Sherlock? Is there a new case?"

He starred at me for a moment, before letting a smile slip onto his face.

"No, I just wanted to take you some place nice. Sorry, I didn't know it would rain. I brought an umbrella just in case, but this is my carry-round umbrella, so I always have it anyway."

I starred up at him, getting lost in his eyes. How did this ever happen to me? How did I get so lucky? The thought was played over and over again in my mind.

"So... what do you have planed then?" I asked.

That took him off guard. He tore his eyes away from mine to stare at the rainy world infront of us.

"Plan?" He repeated.

"Mmm- haven't got one." He said finally, looking back to me with a proud smile.

"Okay." I said in return.

I looked away from him, smiling, and starring at the world infront of us. People ran, trying to take shelter somewhere. It was funny- it was like we were in our own universe, where we didn't care about weather, or cases, or even other people.

I felt Sherlock's eyes on me, and I looked up to him, starring in his eyes for what seemed forever, until he reached down and kissed me again.

It was a nice, sweet kiss. After his lips left mine, I smiled happily at him, and stuffed my hands into my wet pocket, too nervous on where to put them.

Then I felt wet paper and remembered- Oh no!

Quickly, I ripped the paper out of my pocket, to see its envelope totally covered in wetness. I groaned lightly, which got Sherlock's attention, he took the important envelope away from my hands, and started opening it.

"Wait, Sherlock, don't open that!" I said, trying to grab it from him.

"Why, whats so important that you-" He froze.
Please tell me he didn't see what it said.