-Chapter 23-

-Sherlock's POV-

"Damn it!" I yelled, flinging my phone across the room, letting it hit the wall with a loud crack and shatter. It didn't matter anyway, did it? I mean, I had Lestrade now, which was good... right?

My hands clung to my dark curls in frustration, and sadness. John... why?

Suddenly, Mycroft entered my room and waited a moment to take in the messy, broken atmosphere. His unaproving expression already told me that he saw the entire scene pittiful.

"Oh Sherlock, what has this man done to you?" He asked, picking up a broken picture frame.

I looked up at him from the floor, tears dripping from my blood shot eyes. My back was pressed against the side of my bed, where I was seated on the wood floor.

"You told me John was dead..." I said, anger beginng to rise in my core. He looked to me, emotionless, then back to the mess of my room, ignoring my statement. So I spoke a bit louder this time.

"You told me JOHN WAS KILLED IN ACTION!" I yelled at him, jumping up from the floor. My fingers wrapped around his tuxedo jacket, gripping him closer in anger.

He was taken aback, and looked at me with pure shock written on his face.

"Brother, calm down-"

"Don't EVER tell Sherlock Holmes to calm down!" I said.

anger filled my core, and I gripped even tighter on his suit jacket, raising him up from the floor lightly.

"Sherlock, hear me out, please!" He said, trying to losen my grip on the jacket, but failing completely.

"Talk." I said through gritted teath, not wanting him to make excuses anymore.

"He was corrupting you Sherlock! He changed you- made you... weak. I needed your intelligence for cases. What better way to get John out of the picture than to say he died?"

I dropped him suddenly, making him stuble, but regain his ballance. He brushed off his tux, and left the room with a 'good day'.
I can't believe this...

I layed back down on my bed, and began punching my pillows.
No, pillows don't break on contact...

I stood, and went to the wall, punching hole after hole into the wall, until my hand was literlly bleeding. I bandaged it back up, and sat on my bed, just starring at the wall for what seemed like hours, until my tired body eventually did give out, and fall sideways, back into my pillows to sleep.