-Chapter 20-

John's POV

I couldn't believe it... my Sherlock... I mean, Lestrade's Sherlock... I was going to be sick. Paul jumped off of my lap unexpectantly, running into the kitchen. I felt like I wanted to cry, but at the same time, I wanted to punch something.

I stood quickly, Sherlock's eyes following my movements. And then, I punched the wall as hard as I could. A fist size hole remainded there after my hand left the wall. Suddenly, my hand felt like it was on fire, but I ignored it. Then I felt the wet substance pour down my face. Quickly, I wiped my face, not wanting Sherlock to see. I turned to him lightly.

"I'm not angry at you, or Lestrade or- anyone in particular..." I sighed, taking a moment to recolect.

"I thought you said you would wait for me..." I said, looking at Paul in the kitchen eat his tuna, not wanting to look into his eyes.

"Well... I did... but..." he sighed, obviously taken aback.

"After you stopped sending me mail I thought- I... I thought-" He paused, and shuffled towards me lightly, myself taking a few steps back.

"John, I just thought I should move on." Now that got me mad.

"Move ON? Sherlock, for two goddamn years I did everything I could to not even LOOK at another human being, and I knew for a FACT you were dead!"

Grabbing my coat, I ran out the door, slamming it shut. I ran past Mrs. Hudson who was wiping down a table.

"Whats wrong John?"

I honestly didn't want to yell at her, or anything or the sort, so I just turned, let her see my angry expression, and left without a single sylabol.

With tears running down my face, I walked as far as I could, eventually sitting down on the grass, which was slowing being covered by snow around me.

My head fell into my hands, horrible images flashing into my mind. Sherlock on top of Lestrade... kissing him. UGH. At this point, I just wanted comfort from someone- ANYONE.

I stood from the white ground, before I hailed a cab.

"Hello..." I said to the cab driver when I entered the car.

"Hey" He responded, a clear American accent thick in his voice. I looked down to my folded hands, and back up to him. I looked to the sticker on the back of the seat, which read, "Your driver today is: William."

"Hello William." I said, wanting to just tell him everything, but decided to keep quiet.

"Hey... Uh...?"

"John" I said, looking up to the back of his head, his long hair waving lightly as he looked into his mirror at my face.

"Where are ya going today John?"

I shrugged, and looked out the window. "Uh... I don't know... can I buy you a drink?"

He looked up in surprise, and turned around to face me, suddenly his green eyes drifted down to my uniform.

"Uh, I'll buy you one, deal?" He asked, looking back up into my eyes.

I nodded lightly, before telling him a good bar to go to. He drove there quickly and quietly.

When we reached the bar, he left the car before me. He stood next to me, his six foot statcure towering my own. His gorgeous green eyes starred down into my own. He held open the door for me, myself entering, and sitting down at the bar, seeing him sit next to me. The bar was loud, obviously we came during happy hour. It was unusually dark inside, the bar the only real source of light in the entire building. I ordered a martini, while he ordered a beer.

"So..." He asked, letting the bottle leave his lips for a second to talk.

"Your in the army?"

I nodded lightly, looking at him. "Well, I just came back today. I'm done with that life now." My lips went for my glass, sipping the delicious substance.

He suddenly came closer to my ear, whispering lightly into it.

"Hey..." He said.

"First off, your fucking sexy, and second off, I sense your sadness... I could fix that with an easy fee of two hundred dollars, if you get my drift."

He was a prostitute. A male prostitute. I did say I wanted comfront from anyone... maybe he would make me feel better?

I nodded, and handed him the money from my wallet, not giving a shit about its departure.

He smiled down at the money, before using some to pay the bartender, escorting me out of the building, back into the cab. He drove fast, obviously to a motel.

When we did reach the motel, he payed for the room quickly, before

we went to the dirty, and unpleasant room.

(A/N: Warning: Sexual R-rated Content Ahead.)

"Quick, take off your clothes, we got an hour, two at the very most." He said while ripping off his black shirt.

I did as he said, and removed all articles of clothing apart from my boxers, even though he removed his.

He walked to me, and pulled down my boxers quickly, wrapping his lips around my length, his tounge circling around my head. I moaned in pleasure, happy yet sad he was doing this.

Suddenly, my mind pictured him as Sherlock. His green eyes were replaced with icy blue ones, and his long brown hair became curly and black. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do, but I had to.

He took me in even more, giving me great pleasure. I moaned louder, about to reach my climax, before he removed his lips, and threw me down on the bed.

"Alright, get on your stomach, and spread your ass cheeks. God, I'm so horny for you." He said.

I did as he said again, obeying his every order. I looked behind me to see him spreading lube on his erect length. Seeing this made my own length quiver in excitement.

He quickly forced himself into me, not even preparing me for it. I screamed in pain, wishing I never even agreed to do this. He moaned my name, before saying, "Oh my god John, your screams are so fucking hot..."

I bit my lip, until I tasted blood. Suddenly, he hit me in the right spot, making me moan deeply. I reapted his name over and over again, until I said, "Sherlock" unexpectantly. I don't know if he didn't hear, or just decided to ignore me, but he just continued. Then he began thrusting into me hard, making me scream 'Sherlock'. That time he stopped, and pulled out of me, before he came all over the back of my legs, making myself come all over the crappy bed sheets as well. He turned me over, licking up my length again.

"Oh John, you were great. I don't even care that you said someone else's name. We should really do this again some time." He said after our second round. I knew he was lying. He was required to say he had a good time, and try to get me to ask for another hour or two, for more money. I waved goodbye though, and he collected his clothes, putting them on in the crappy bathroom.

"Can I drive you home? My treat." He said when he left the bathroom. I shook my head no. I was still naked, but I didn't want to get dressed. He said I could keep the room, since it was under my name anyway. He left after giving me his buisness card, which I tore up after he left. I ran my hands up and down my arms, feeling dirty. I stood from the bed, and went to the bathroom, turning on the shower, and stepping inside, before slipping down to the tile floor slowly, my sobs loud and unpleasant.