Chapter XXI |Endangered|

That voice.

There was only one person who called Bakugo by that name.

The boy turned around to face the person dressed in covering clothes, which made it almost impossible to tell their identity.

"Iz-izuk-ku? Is that y-you?" Bakugo let out with a trembling voice as he stepped a little closer to the stranger.

The boy raised his hands and took off his hood, revealing his dark green hair and freckled face.

"Izuku? That's really you!" Kirishima shouted at their classmate.

"What are you doing here? Are you following me or something?" Izuku said in a playful tone as he was looking at the ground, making his hair fall over his eyes.

"Izuku, I'm so glad you're okay! I was so worried about you!" Bakugo exclaimed and started coming closer to him.

His walking soon turned into running. Soon he was approaching Izuku with full speed, leaving his friend behind him.

"Oh, so now you worry about me?"

Right before he could embrace him in a hug, Izuku looked up with completely enraged eyes which made Bakugo's emotions completely change.

He had gotten close enough for Izuku to reach him and couldn't stop anymore.

Izuku threw his hand back and quickly shot it in the direction of his classmate hitting him in the stomach.

The pain made it's way over the student's body almost immediately and was so strong that he fell back almost to the place he had started running from.

"Bakugo! Are you okay?" Kirishima ran up to his friend to help him get up.

"Why would you do that? He's your- he's your friend, Izuku!" he yelled over to their classmate who was still glaring at them both with the same anger.

Instead of answering, Izuku started running towards them both again. He clenched his fist, about to strike another punch into his friend's body.

"Stop! What are you doing!" Kirishima yelled, seeing what he was about to do, and ran in front of his friend, as an attempt to protect him.

Seeing that his target was blocked, Izuku slowed down a little and stopped in a small distance from Kirishima.

"Step out of the way, Kirishima! This is nothing you have to get yourself into!" he said as he slowly activated his quirk on the clenched hand.

Kiri took a look back at his friend. Bakugo was just lying on the ground without moving. He wasn't unconscious though. His eyes were just squinted shut as he was holding onto the wound he had gotten from Izuku's hit.

"I-if you want to get to him, you'll have to get through m-me first!" he said in a trembling voice, as he took a power stance and prepared for another of Izuku's hits to be landed on him, even though he was very worried that he wouldn't even be able to recover from it.

Izuku sighed and looked down for a second, then rised his head and looked him in the eyes.

"Look, Kirishima. This is something I need to settle with that son of a bitch resting on the ground over there. You have no idea how miserable he has made me feel for this whole time. I don't want to hurt you. He is the only one who has to pay." Izuku let out in a bitter tone as he was closely keeping an eye on the both of the guys.

Kirishima wasn't about to, but then he heard the boy behind him shiver and move. When he took a look back at him he was already getting up.

"D-don't worry Kirishima. I can handle this." Bakugo said with visible pain in his face.