Chapter XI |His Green Eyes|

"That villain... he kind of looks like Izuku."

Uraraka took a closer look at the picture on Kirishima's phone. She did see a resemblance with her friend and the thought did manage to cross her mind but she didn't want to believe it.

"D-don't be ridiculous! I mean, you only just now suddenly remembered something about Izuku. Maybe your brain is playing some kind of trick on you." the girl said while trying to get the thought out of her head.

"Well, maybe. But he does look like him in a way." Kirishima turned his phone off and put it in his pocket.

"We haven't seen him for weeks, maybe he has changed his appearance. Also we just discovered his house was broken into, so he may be robbed or even kidnapped."

"That's true. I haven't seen him for an even longer time. Maybe my mind really is tricking me right now. Yeah... you probably know better anyway."

"Okay. We should probably go before anyone gets worried or suspicious of us." Uraraka said jokingly, though still a little bewildered.

Kirishima nodded and ran past her out of the door, leaving Uraraka behind him. Before exiting the apartment, the girl took another look around the living room.

"I hope it's not him." she thought to herself and went out the door.

The rest of the students were waiting outside the building.

"Finally, you guys are here. C'mon, we have some civilians to protect!" Kyoka shouted and gestured the two to come closer.

"Ok, so what's the plan?" Bakugo grunted and looked at Iida.

"Well, all we have to do is check the houses in the area to make sure nobody is there. Could someone open a map or something?" he said and was quickly handed a phone from Kaminari.

"Alright. So it looks like there are five main building complexes near the area. Since there's six of us, I think someone should go with Kirishima while the rest of us go alone. Sound good?" Iida said while looking for his friends' approval.

Kirishima took a look around the students.

"Bakugo? Could you come with me? I think that since you have a strong quirk, you could protect both of us if something bad happens. Besides, I can't even properly work with my own quirk." the boy said looking in the direction of his classmate.

"Umm.. maybe someone else should go with you. He has short temper and I think-" Uraraka was interrupted by Bakugo.

"Shut up, Round face. I don't have short temper. I'll go if that's what he wants. Not like anything would change if someone went in my place." he shouted at the girl, walked over and stood next to Kirishima.

"A-alright then. We should hurry. It looked like the villain was very quick with his attacks. I'm sure there are pro heroes there but they need all the help they can get!" Iida said and gave Kaminari his phone back.

"Okay! Let's go!" the boy shouted and the group of students began their way over to the attacked area.

As they got closer to the apartment complexes, the students began to separate from each other. Just as planned, everyone went to check their building for trapped or injured civilians.

Kirishima and Bakugo finally made their way around to the building they were supposed to look over.

The boys went into the complex and started walking through the halls in search of other people.

They had gotten to the third or fourth floor when they felt the building starting to shake a little. Cracks would start to appear in the walls and small parts of the ceiling started to crumble and fall down.