Chapter XXV |Concluding a Dream|

"What is it?" Izuku looked up from the ground, staring right into Bakugo's fiery red eyes.

"I don't know how you'll feel about it but.. you've gotta kill me."

Izuku's green eyes widened from his request.

"What? Why would I- why do you think it'll set things back how they used to be?" he said, waiting for an explanation which he hoped would be more rational than in his head.

"I don't really have an explanation. I just need you to do it! You just have to believe me, everything's going to be just fine." he said, trying to calm Izuku down.

The green haired boy strained his arms by his side and stepped back a few steps.

"No, I can't kill you. I just.. can't." he muttered out loud enough for the boy to hear.

Bakugo felt sudden uncertainty, like he should've said out his plan in a way Izuku could understand. 

"You wanted to kill me just a few minutes ago, didn't you? Then what were your reasons?" he said, thinking of the first thing he could do.

"I don't know.. I was just so... lost. I thought that would end everything for good, but now I don'e even know if it was me who was thinking." he said, stepping a little further from Bakugo.

"Don't you feel anger towards me? Envy maybe? Anything? It can't have just disappeared in the matter of seconds, could it?"

The boy didn't answer this time. 

Bakugo realized this wasn't going to work. He had to make up another plan. Fast.

"Izuku, I'm seriously the worst person to ever exist. You have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to kill me without me resisting you at all. Think of.. of how I have hurt you ever since we were in kindergarten! Yeah, how I made your life a living nightmare! Hell when it should be paradise! Dark when it should be light!" 

Izuku looked up at him. 

"What?"

"Y-you heard me! What makes you think I've changed? Under all of this facade I could just be the demon still. And you're still the small crybaby who can't get over the loss of All Might! Yeah, that's all you are!" he continued talking, desperately trying to make Izuku angry, even just a little bit.

"Stop this, Bakugo! Just stop!" he clenched his hands.

"You stop! You're the one here who should stop! Clearly you despise me so just get this over with and kill me! You hate me!"

"That's not true!" Izuku suddenly yelled out, startling Bakugo.

A slow moment of silence passed over the roof of the house. The four of their friends also stopped at the other side of the door.

Bakugo didn't know what to say. Had his dreams just come true or had they tumbled down a hill?

"I... I never hated you. For some time now I have been looking at you in a different light. You have always been a jerk to me but.. I couldn't imagine passing a day in my life without you. I tried to hide myself, hoping the feelings would go away eventually but... they didn't. then my mind invented all of these things, I tried to tell myself what I should be thinking of you and I even tried to... kill you, oh god. I've made myself worse so I could look this way at someone better than me. Maybe everything could've been avoided if I told you what I needed to when I needed to."

"Tell me.. what?" Bakugo said still feeling very much confused.

"Are you serious, dude?" suddenly Uraraka said, "I'm on the other side of an impenetrable metal door, and I have a better idea of what he means." she finished her sentence but immediately was hushed and glared at by the other students.

Dispite this interruption, Bakugo kept a close eye contact with Izuku. 

"So are you gonna tell me?" he said, subtly but doubtlessly stepping towards the other boy.

Izuku stepped closer to him as well until they both were the same hand reach away from each other. The boy reached his arms forward, grabbing Bakugo by his shoulders and sliding his hands on his back, slowly leaning in himself.

"I love you, silly." he said, while time seemed to stop. He felt himself trembling from excitement and worry. Was he truly thinking of something else?

Bakugo suddenly pushed Izuku off of him, looking right into his dark green eyes that glowed at the glistening moonlight of the cold summer night, right before putting his hands on the back of the green haired boy's head and brushing his fingers through his soft strands of hair.

"I love you too." he said and pressed his lips against Izuku's. Without hesitation, Izuku pressed back and grabbed Bakugo by the head as well. Both of them had done so much just to hear these words said to them. It's like they met for the first time once again.

"Fuck, we missed it!!" their moment was ruined by a loud shout from the door. Their friends had somehow gotten through the door. 

"Language!" Iida yelled at her like a parent.

"Sorry guys, some of us can't contain our inner fujoshi." Kyoka said calmly, looking at Uraraka with a playful angry expression.

Everyone seemed to be lively, except for one. 

Kirishima was standing at the door, looking at them both quietly. 

"Kiri, is something wrong?" Bakugo slowly approached him, putting his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"I'm just so happy for you!" the boy engulfed him in a hug, tears streaming down his face.

Bakugo was shocked at first, but hugged back almost immediately, gripping on him tighter and tighter, starting to cry himself.

"I couldn't have done this without you. I'll be thankful until the day I die, for what you did for me." Bakugo said, releasing from the hug.

"Same with me. Oh, but.. you may wanna go back to your boyfriend."

"My what?" Bakugo turned around to look at Izuku.

"What can I call you, actually?" a little lost his confidence he asked the boy.

"You don't have much choices to be honest. You can either call me Izuku or... yours." he said, looking at Bakugo with heartfelt feelings in his sparkling eyes.

"You're such a pain.. my Izuku." he said and walked over to him, kissing his lips once more.

The night didn't seem as cold anymore. The winds didn't so carelessly stream on the rooftop of the building. Newfound energy was streaming in the students' veins.

"So what do we do now?" Kyoka said after a long moment of silence.

"I don't know. But we'll think of something." Bakugo said, holding Izuku's hand and staring in the star filled night sky.

"Something special."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
YESSSS IT'S DONE.
Oh yea, the sad ending part? Throw that out of the window, have this shitty romance
I'm seriously tired and I'm just glad this is done

Artist: couldn't find this one either :,)

Leave your opinions/thoughts/suggestions in the comments!

Cya!
~Craptchy