Chapter VI |Anger Polluted|

Uraraka stood up by her desk with her fists clenched.

"That bastard." she thought to herself. "That devilish person who has done too much to be forgiven."

"Uh.. Uraraka are you alright?" Iida had noticed the girls sudden change in behavior.

The student just murmured something he couldn't understand.

Iida didn't know what to do in this situation. He hadn't ever seen Uraraka this angry at something.

"W-what's the matter? Can I help you with something?" he tried to get her to snap out of it.

Uraraka smashed her hand on the table loud enough so the whole class could hear it, though half of the students had left already.

"Don't you see it? His friends are damaged both physically and mentally and all he does is sit in his chair and think about himself! I'm sick of this!" Uraraka said in a tone louder than she usually talked in, though she didn't yell it out.

Her quirk activated and the table she had smashed her hand on started levitating.

"Ochaco, please let the table down! Students can't use their quirks in class if only advised to do so!" Aizawa said from the front of the class in a calm yet strong tone.

Realizing she had attracted this much attention to herself, Uraraka deactivated her quirk as quick as possible and sat down embarrassed.

Though she had calmed down a little, she was still angry at her classmate with his oversized ego.

"I have somewhere to be right now so I'd appreciate if the rest of you left the class so I could lock it." the teacher said in the same tone and got up to start packing his things.

Everyone in class rushed to do the same as well, though Uraraka couldn't take her eyes off Bakugo. She watched as he carelessly took his bag, slinged it over his shoulder and proceeded to leave the classroom as if nothing bothered him.

After he had left the classroom, the girl finished packing and accompanied by Iida left the classroom as well.

They followed Bakugo's footsteps to the exit of the school. Kaminari and Kyoka tagged along with him and started a conversation.

"B-Bakugo, do you think the both of them will be alright?" Kyoka asked her friend with a trembling voice while Kaminari looked up at him with the same asking eyes.

"Tch. Kirishima's gonna be alright. You heard what the teach said, didn't you? Since it's not life threatening or something, he'll be fine." her friend replied, not showing almost any emotion.

"Y-yeah, but what about Midoriya. Aren't you concerned about him? You were childhood friends after all. You must've known his mother."

"I knew her, that's true, but it's not like it affects me or anything. That's his problem, not mine." Bakugo said with a careless attitude, though it didn't seem to affect neither Kyoka, nor Kaminari.

His statement only further angered Uraraka who was walking just a few steps behind him and listening into the conversation.

The girl stopped in the middle of the hall and exclaimed his name.

"Bakugo!"

Her classmate turned around and looked at her with a blank stare.

"Want something, round face?"

The girl then looked up at him with pure anger in her eyes. Tears started making their way over Uraraka's rosy cheeks.

"How can you be so calm? Our classmates are injured in more ways than one and 'that's their problem, not yours'? Don't you hear yourself while you're saying those things? Don't you ever wonder how your words can make someone else feel?" she exclaimed loud enough for her voice to echo in the hallway.