Chapter IX |A Few Secrets|

Kaminari and Kyoka were standing by the entrance of the U.A. They were waiting for Kirishima, Bakugo, Iida and Uraraka.

"Where are they? We said we'd meet up at three. Plus they have no excuse being late! We just finished all our exams and it's Saturday." Kaminari whined and pressed his back against the metal fence.

"Whoa, I don't remember you being so impatient when we first started dating." Kyoka teased her boyfriend a little.

"Still, where are they?"

"Relax, dude. It's Saturday. I doubt all of them have their alarms on."

"Yeah but it's three pm. Even I don't sleep in that long."

"I'm sure they're gonna be here soon... speaking of which, there they are!" Kyoka pointed to the street corner where she saw a familiar face.

Bakugo walked onto the street dragging someone behind him. At first Kaminari and Kyoka couldn't recognize him, but once they both came closer, they realized it was their friend Kirishima.

"Finally, you're here! Took you long enough." Kaminari exclaimed and went to greet his friends.

He greeted Bakugo but stopped once he took a closer look at his other friend.

"Dude... what the heck happened to your hair?" he asked, pointing his finger at Kirishima's hair.

"O-oh. It's just my natural hairstyle. What, is something wrong with it?" he asked, confused.

"Yeah, man! Your hair was usually spiky! It was still like it when we saw you in front of the school a few weeks ago. It was like Bakugo's hair, but, like, more vertical I guess? Kyoka, do you have a picture maybe?" Kaminari asked his girlfriend, who was standing by the school fence with a shocked expression on her face.

"Sorry, I spaced out for a little. Woah, Kirishima, your hair looks soooo cute!" she said with glowing eyes and came closer to her friend.

"Hello? Kyoka, you didn't answer my question." said Kaminari.

"Oh! Yeah, I should have a photo, hold on a sec." the girl said and pulled out her phone.

After a few moments of scrolling she finally found a photo and turned the screen towards Kirishima.

The boy looked at the photo for a little while, then put his hands on his head.

"What? How did I do that? My hair has never been that spiky before!" he said while jokingly trying to put his hair in the previous hairstyle.

"Looks like I will have to learn how to put my hair like that again. Ahh, this amnesia business is so annoying." he said jokingly.

Kyoka took back her phone and put it in her pocket. She just laughed a little and hugged her friend.

"Aww Kirishima! You don't have to put your hair in that hairstyle so you 'look right' or whatever. You're our friend! We- well, at least I will love you no matter how you look." she said and pressed her head against his chest as Kirishima hugged her back with a quiet "Thanks, Kyoka!"

The girl let go of the hug and took Kaminari's hand. Meanwhile, Bakugo furrowed his eyes and went closer to Kirishima.

The boy was a little surprised of his classmate but didn't let it bother him until Bakugo grabbed a chunk of his hair and lifted it up.

Everyone was quite startled of him but once he let go of Kiri's hair and started laughing everyone got even more confused.

"Bahahahaha! Oh my god! Guys, come over here! You have to see this!" he shouted while trying to keep himself from laughing.