Chapter I |You Will Never Be a Hero|

/Izuku's p.o.v./

You're pathetic.

Did you really think you could be as good as I am?

You will always stay the shitty Deku that you are!

That's why you'll never be a hero!

Why after all this time do you treat me the same?

I have never done anything bad to you, yet you hate me like I was your worst enemy.

All I want is for you to tell me the truth...

Kacchan...

/reader's p.o.v./

"Stay out of my way you nerd! Haven't I told you to leave me alone?" Bakugo yelled at Izuku who was sitting on the ground and bleeding from his nose. He had other bruises on his hands and face from Bakugo's hits and everything hurt.

"You're worthless! How about you stay where you are supposed to be! On the ground."

Izuku's eyes were clouded, but Bakugo seemed as if he didn't care.

"Can't you answer me, you fucking scumbag?" he yelled again "You should learn to respect your elders!"

Izuku didn't seem as if he could fight back.

Bakugo kicked away the green haired boy's back pack before leaving with a victorious grin on his face.

"I've had it with you. You really relied on All Might so much you can't even protect yourself while he's gone! That bastard had it coming and everyone knew that he would die someday."

Izuku stayed on the ground without looking up. He clenched his fists in anger but wasn't going to fight back.

He got up slowly and picked up his back pack which was now dirty.

From his back he heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, Midoriya! Do you know where's Baku- What happened to you buddy! You look completely beat up!" said Kirishima.

Izuku noticed Kaminari behind him. He turned his head away. He didn't want his friends to see him in his miserable state.

"Dude, what happened? Do you need help getting home?" Kaminari said concerned of his classmate's health.

Tears started making their way over Izuku's face and he couldn't see clearly anymore. He fell down on the ground once more muttering something inaudible.

The two of his friends approached him and Kirishima tried to help the boy up but he refused by slapping Kiri's hand away.

Kaminari attempted to as well but Izuku just got up and sprinted towards the exit of the school without looking back and left all his school supplies behind as Kiri and Kami looked at him go with worry in their eyes.

Izuku was running through the streets, trying to find his home but in the panic he wasn't even sure where to go.

It was getting very late and the sun was starting to set. Since it was early spring it got cold quickly and the green haired boy wasn't feeling warm anymore.

He had rejected his friends, left his school supplies and with that his phone, which meant he couldn't reach anyone.

The night started setting in and the street lights started to light up gradually. The cold was almost biting through Izuku's skin as he sat down, hugged his knees and started crying.

Some late passerbies looked at him concerned for the young boy's health and offered help which Izuku, of course, declined.

Once the street was empty again, Izuku stood up, wiped the tears away from his eyes and tried to find his home with a logical approach, despite being a mess.