Chapter XX |Hurting|

"Kyoka, why did you say all of that to them? You really surprised me." Uraraka asked her friend who just walked away from Kirishima.

She looked very angry still and didn't seem like she was going to calm down any time soon.

"I just don't want any friend of mine getting hurt anymore. So far all of that has happened because we were with them. With Bakugo." Kyoka silently murmured under her breath.

"Bakugo? But... the only time when someone has gotten hurt because of him was Kaminari's case. And Bakugo wasn't even the one to blame. It was the villain." Uraraka explained how she saw everything.

"Will you stop calling Izuku a villain? It's him, that's it. And Bakugo is the only one to blame for it." she yelled back at the girl and startled her.

"What do you mean?"

"Wh- what I mean? Are you guys deaf? Kaminari was arguing with Bakugo for that exact reason! He was the one who injured Izuku before he ran to your house without anything on his hands when you last saw him."

Uraraka and Iida looked at each other, trying to process all of this.

"How do you know this?" Iida finally asked their friend.

"That hospital's walls are as thin as the ones at Kaminari's apartment. That's how we heard Kirishima go out the same night. The same night he lost his memory. I could bet that it was Bakugo he was meeting. I don't know why him, since earlier he beat up Izuku and left right before Kiri and Kami entered the scene." Kyoka explained to the other two.

This confused them even more.

"Yeah, before you ask, Kirishima lives right next to Kaminari in his apartment complex and I was coming over that night. After all of this, I'm completely sure Kirishima was going to meet Bakugo, but the poor guy doesn't even remember it, because nobody but that brat knows what happened to him."

Kyoka took a look at the two students who were quietly following her.

"Ok, I get that I'm just ranting here for myself. If you want to go away- sure, go ahead. I bet you are angry at me for something as well." she sighed at the two of them and waited for a response.

"No, you know what? You're completely right, Kyoka. Bakugo had hurt Izuku enough times for him to turn the tables. After seeing how hurt he is, I really don't want to see you, Iida, Kaminari or anyone else experience pain in any way. I want to protect you all too, even though I'm weak and less skilled... I'd give my life, if that meant saving any of you." Uraraka made a strong point, which surprised Kyoka and Iida.

"I may seem calm, but I just want to contain myself so I don't end up hurting any of you. I'll protect you all, no matter the cost." Iida added and looked at Kyoka, waiting for a response.

Her confused and surprised face soon showed a small smile.

"I won't let you out of my sight ever again. I will protect you even if it means sacrificing myself." she muffled as she hugged the two students.

"I will never let you down."

Kirishima had just ran out of the park entrance and was looking around to see where Bakugo had gone to.

He saw the familiar classmate just on the opposite side of the street, slowly dragging along to the opposite direction of the hospital.

"Bakugo, wait up!" he yelled over the street and, seeing that it wasn't busy, ran over it to reach his friend.

Bakugo flinched in surprise, but turned away, seeing that Kirishima was so close to him.

"Stay away. You remember what happened last time you tried to chase me, don't you?" he said and continued to walk.

"What? There's no way that I'm leaving you. I have to make sure you're safe. Wait- where are you even going right now? You left some stuff at my place, remember?"

"I'm going home. Doesn't seem like I'm welcome to go anywhere with you guys anymore. Kyoka basically just told me what all of you were thinking." he brushed his classmate off without even looking up at him.

"Are you really going to listen to her? Sure, she did say some mean shit back there, but you shouldn't be sad about it. Everyone has an opinion and you may not like it but it's theirs and there's nothing you can do about it."

Bakugo suddenly stopped and turned to Kirishima, holding his hands towards him.

"Everything's falling apart right now! Everyone's getting hurt and I am the problem! I should just stay away from you guys. If it weren't for me then-"

"If it weren't  for you, I wouldn't have remembered anything about you! Last night when you told me about how we went looking for Izuku the night he disappeared... I know that you haven't been the best person around all the time, but I get why they don't like you for it. They choose to do it because they don't want to put effort into finding the good parts about you. They aren't going to walk the harder road. But they don't know they didn't get to see the view. And you know what? Taking that road was worth it."

Bakugo lowered his arms while looking at Kirishima. They hanged down beside him as he maintained their eye contact. 

"Are you sure you're not saying any of this just so I feel better?" he slowly raised his hand and wiped off the tears that were about to overflow onto his skin. 

Kirishima pulled up a warm smile on his mouth and shrugged.

"Must've worked, huh?"

Bakugo looked away and blushed as a challenging grin made it's way on his face.

"So what now? The fact that you are the only living being who doesn't completely hate me and hasn't abandoned me yet is inescapable." Bakugo slowly asked as he turned sideways from his friend.

"What do you say I go to your place? I... haven't exactly been there, right?" Kirishima chuckled and stepped closer to his friend.

"I- uh... sure." Bakugo said to his friend.

Right after that he felt someone standing behind him. He didn't know who it was, he just felt someone directly staring at him from behind. Intentionally.

"I could've sworn it's you, isn't it..."

"Kacchan?"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
OhOHOH are you about to get it next chapter.

Sorry this one's very short, I'll be sure to make the next one longer.

I'm too tired to look for mistakes so there might be some. I'll check when I'm up tho.

Art credit: no credit, sorry :3

Leave your opinions/thoughts/suggestions in the comments!  

Cya!
~Craptchy