Chapter II |Out of Control|

(Flashback to the previous evening)

"Oi, Midoriya! Wait up!" Kirishima yelled at Izuku who just ran away from them.
"Did we do something wrong?"

"Whoa, what's his problem? I just wanted to help. He's so ungrateful." Kaminari pouted and looked at his friend waiting for a response.

"No, I think something was wrong. He looked worried. Gave off this weird vibe."

"Still, he could have just told us. We are friends, aren't we?"

"Maybe it was something we wouldn't understand. I didn't want to trouble him needlessly."

"Yeah. Look, he even left behind his stuff. He usually is very protective of it. Hey, how about we take a peek inside, see what's so important about his supplies!"

"Dude, aren't you aware of what's going on around you? Midoriya obviously has something happening in his life, we should respect it."

"Ughhh, you're no fun!"

"I'll just take his stuff home and give it back tomorrow at school. Hopefully he shows up."

"Fine. See you tomorrow, Eijirou!"

"See ya, Denki!"

The two students parted ways.

Kirishima went straight to his home and started doing his homework which Mr. Aizawa had assigned earlier that day.

He looked at his phone.

20:47

"I hope Midoriya is ok. He looked so worried."

As he said these words, he was disturbed by a sound coming from the other side of his room.

It was Izuku's phone. Someone was trying to call him.

Kirishima looked at the screen. It was his mother.

"Poor woman. She must be worried sick." Kirishima thought to himself.

"Hello? This is Kirishima, Midoriya's classmate. He left his school supplies and his phone at school so I took them home."

"What? Where is my son? Do you know where he is?"

"N-no I don't. Last time I saw him he ran off out of the school teritory, leaving his stuff behind."

"I'm just very worried. He's usually home by this time and he never leaves without giving me a warning."

"Wait! I thought that Midoriya went home!"

"Well, he didn't. Do you know anyone he would have gone to? My mind is completely blank. I don't know much about his school life."

"No, I'm very sorry. I'll give you a call if I will find something out though!"

"Alright. If you have any idea of where he might be... anything at all! I just want my son to be safe!"

"Of course!"

Kirishima and Inko Midoriya exchanged numbers.

The boy went back to his homework assignment, but wasn't able to work on it anymore.

"Midoriya, what happened to you?"

Concerned, the red haired boy went to sleep without finishing his assignment. He was too worried to do anything that evening.

But sleeping didn't help. It probably would if he could fall asleep, but he couldn't shake the worry about something bad happening to his friend out of his head.