Chapter XIX |The First End|

(This is a filler, but to be honest I really like it so it's good enough)

"What do you mean we can't see him today?" Kyoka raised her tone against the nurse that was standing in the doorway, preventing the students from entering.

"I am sorry young lady, but your friend can't be disturbed at the moment. We are about to perform a series of tests on his wound to check for the inner damage. Before that, the patient can't be stressed in any way and I believe the arrival of his friends might cause his stress levels to grow."

"But he-"

"If you want to talk to him, I suggest you come by the day after tomorrow. And for the record, Mr. Kaminari is sleeping at the moment." the nurse told her and closed the door right in front of them.

"Ugh! I can't believe this! And they won't even give him his phone so he could call me or I could call him." Kyoka crossed her arms and pouted, showing how angry she was.

The rest of the students just stood there without saying a word until Kyoka took a deep breath and loudly exhaled.

"Ok. So what do we do now? We have to talk about what's going on one way or another." she looked up at the group, closely eyeing Kirishima and Bakugo, as they had told the others of their suspicion.

"We... could go to the park near this place. There we could peacefully sit down and talk things through." Uraraka suggested and looked up at the others for approval.

"I think any place but a cramped hospital corridor is good enough." Kirishima said and already started slowly moving to the staircase.

"Yeah ok. Let's go." Kyoka agreed and started walking as well, the rest of the students followed her.

~Timeskip~

The students were sitting on a bench in the park next to the Nashiroma hospital. Around them there were patients going on walks or meeting their family and friends.

"You're right. It is peaceful here, Uraraka." Kyoka said something to break the silence that was forming between everyone.

"We should discuss the reason we all came here for. What we know now is that Izuku probably is a villain." Iida said to the other students.

"Let's start with that there is a chance it isn't even him. I know the villain looks almost just like Izuku, but the craziest coincidences can-"

"It's him. There is no way a coincidence can be that accurate. Stop having false hope against something so obvious." Uraraka was interrupted by Bakugo who sounded unusually tense.

"Alright, he's a villain. What do we do about that?" Kirishima tried to calm him.

"Well, we know that he's attacking near his own home. Maybe he uses that apartment as a hideout?" Iida said while looking around to the other students for more ideas.

"If he really still uses that apartment, that means he could be there right now. We should probably go check once again just to be sure."

"Are you crazy? If he's there, he could seriously try to hurt us. After he attacked the apartment complex, we all could see what he's capable of. We could die if he goes after us unarmed. The best solution is to inform the pros about our suspicion." Iida explained what he had noticed to the others.

Once Bakugo heard his idea about the pros being involved, he flinched and stepped towards Iida.

"No! We are not going to get the pros involved in this!" he shouted out to him over everyone else.

Nobody said a word. "Why?" Kyoka silently asked him from the bench she was sitting on. "We are just some U.A. students who aren't even allowed to involve themselves in this kind of things. Pros are the only ones who should be solving this kind of problems." she added with a sour tone.