Chapter XII |Confusion|

"Kirishima! Bakugo! Over here!" the boys heard Uraraka call them in the distance.

Bakugo started slowly walking her way while his classmate sat the little girl they had just saved on his shoulder.

"There you guys are! We were already starting to worry about you two. After all, your building completely collapsed!" Iida got up from the ground and walked towards them.

"Oh.. yeah. We were able to escape just before it came crashing down. We found this little girl on one of the top floors." Kirishima said, full of adrenaline, and lifted the child off his shoulder.

"Thank you, heroes, for saving me! I'm very grateful." she said once again and took Kiri's hand.

Uraraka was relieved but then she looked at the other student. Bakugo was shocked, seemed to be questioning something in his mind. The girl had never seen him look like that.

"Bakugo? A-are you okay? You seem... stressed." she said, attracting everyone's attention to her classmate.

Bakugo snapped out of it and turned his face towards her. They made eye contact but Uraraka suddenly turned her head towards the ground.

"Uraraka... I.. I need to talk to you. And Kirishima too." he said in an oddly quiet voice, which made everyone confused.

"W-well then, I will take the girl and get her to the ambulance. You three... don't stay behind for too long." Iida stuttered and took the little girl's other hand. She waved to Kirishima and turned away.

"Uhm, what d-did you want to talk to us about, B-Bakugo?" Uraraka tried to start a conversation, still looking at the ground.

"I uh.. I saw the villain. Through the corridor window.. he.. I'm not sure if I'm right, but... I think it was.. Deku.." he said, nervously clenching his fists in frustration.

He felt the atmosphere change once he said those words. Uraraka and Kirishima made eye contact, then looked back at Bakugo, who was staring at them closely.

"I.. know, it's far fetched, but he-"

"What?! Really? Oh no, I should have known something was off." he was interrupted by Uraraka.

"Seriously? Bakugo, you aren't joking right now, are you? Because, if this is a prank, it's really not funny." Kirishima said seriously, grabbing his upper arm.

"No, it's not a joke! I mean, I'm not sure if it really was Deku, but he looked so much like him. He had green hair, the quirk and his eyes..."

"What? What about his eyes? Bakugo, please tell us!" Uraraka once again screamed and stepped a little closer to her classmate. Her voice was getting teary.

"I.. had never seen him so angry... so.. eager to destroy something... it's almost like he was doing it all for a reason... for something to happen." he explained and looked his classmate in the eyes.

Uraraka had started crying. "Back at his place, Kirishima noticed that the villain in the picture looked like Izuku. I didn't want to believe it, but now.. you saw him and.. is.. is he really a villain now?" she turned around so the guys wouldn't see her cry.

"Uraraka, it's going to be ok. M-maybe the villain really isn't Izuku. Maybe he just looks like him a lot. Maybe..." Kirishima tried to comfort the girl.

"That's not the problem! The last time... the last time I saw him, he came to my place late at night. He was very stressed and he left all his stuff at school. I let him stay, but he left at about midnight. He said he was going home." she said, suddenly turning towards her classmate.