Kiss 9

{This Chapter may be longer than the other ones so be aware}

Aitana's POV

"My name is Aitana Olivia Daniels. I'm twenty-six. I don't know the father of my child. I was kinda of a chubby child so I was always getting bullied. My parents are not my parents biologically but yea. Mr. and Mrs.Daniels were great parents to me but after they found out that I was pregnant and didn't know who the daddy was, they disowned me basically. We aren't as close anymore. They still talk to me but not like how it use to be. They never want to see Freyah so they never come and visit. Um my adopted siblings are Raven,Avair, and Daisy. Raven should be twenty-nine, Daisy is twenty-eight, and Avair is twenty-three." I said looking up at the sky as I talked and thought about them. Sawyer and I have been here for at least maybe thirty minutes now. We was laying on the bed as we ate stuff the food board.

"Are you still close to your siblings" He asked eating some grapes. I looked at him and smiled.

"Raven and I were the closest as children but now not so much. She has a husband and three kids. She lives in Florida though. We text each other and meet up like five times a year but it isnt often that we talk because we all busy. Avair is a single bachelor and he lives in england but we are close. We always visit each other every holiday if we not busy and text like crazy. I'm his big sister so he talks to me a lot about stuff. Daisy only talks to Raven. She never talked to me much as a kid anyway. Avair is close to everyone but the closest with me." I said taking a grape from him. he frowned and poured making me laugh.

"Tell me about yourself Mr.Sawyer"

"Oh well I am twenty-eight. I live in New York but visit Lilly as much as I can. I am the CEO of Google and the co-ceo of Yahoo with some other businesses of my own. I live with maids and bulters mainly but I am a great cook. I had a poor life as a child when my father got fired from google when I was nine up until I left the house when I went to college. I was a football star in highschool and soccer as well. I am part hispanic and Italian. My mother is from italy and my father is from Mexico and Puerto Rico. I can speak english, spanish, Italian, and some others." Sawyer said laying on his back now. I layed on my side next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

I'm not surprised hearing that he is rich but to hear he was poor made me think. It is cool to hear him say he speaks different languages. I can speak spanish, english, Portuguese, and two more languages but not Italian. I'm half Mexican and half dominican with a mixed of plain american.

"You have a interesting life" I said yawning some. He nodded and watched the stars. I rubbed circles on his chest. I bite my lip and thought about everything. I was a good cook too, I kinda had to be because of Frey.

"Freyah is with Aria and Cherry if you was wondering" He said looking down at me. I nodded in thanks and closed my eyes.

"This night has been amazing Sawyer thank you." I said smiling at him. He reached his hand down and kisses my cheek. Standing up, I pulled him up holding his hand. I kissed his cheek and looked around the place.

"You want to go somewhere else" He asked looking around. I nodded with a shrug. He walked me to the car and opened the door for me. I checked my phone. We been here for two hours. It is 5pm now. I wonder where he is taking me now.

"Sit back and relax baby girl" He said as he got in winking. I blushed and relaxed in my seat looking out the window next to me. He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed circles as he drove us to what ever place we are going to. I'm so excited honestly.

I closed my eyes and thought about today. Sawyer has been almost like a boyfriend. I mean he is boyfriend material and surely want to try on this material. I have a lot of one nights before Freyah but not as much to be called a slut. Just a lot in the summer, when I was on vacation and shit. I would have maybe four or five the whole summer then have a virgin work year. It is crazy how I did things.

"What you thinking about love" Sawyer said bringing me out my thoughts. I looked at him and  he turned his head fast toward me giving me a smile. I blushed again and looked out the window.

"Just how these two days has turned out" I whispered half way lying. He nodded in understanding and looked back at the road. He was quiet for a few seconds before taking a big breath.

"Yes, It has been almost unbelievable. I understand what you saying. I kinda like it though Aitana. I mean you can never tell someone that you have went faster than we did beside a one night stand. I know what I want, I even the second I met you. All I am doing is trying to prove to you that I am the one for you." He answered finally. I thought about his words not realizing he was doing this...because of that. Damn this is a man.

"We just met Sawyer... I want to take things slow." I whispered turning my body to him. I saw his heart broken expression before he covered it up with a blank face. He nodded slowly and gave me a small smile. I felt bad but we did just meet.

"Slow?"

"Slow..." I answered giving him a smile. He nodded and focused on the road.

"I can do that and I won't do anything to you in a hot sexually way but don't expect me to not get a boner sometimes by looking at you" He said in a blunt way. I gasped and covered his mouth. He raised his eyebrow at me. I shook my head at his words and slapped his arm. He laughed and pulled my hand away from his mouth.

"Don't tell me you don't feel a little wet by my words. I know I feel something" Sawyer said parking the car. I saw we was at the beach. I smiled and got out ignoring his dirty blunt words. He came behind me and wrapped his strong big arms around my short frame. He rubbed his boner against my back and I froze.

I am so done. Bad boy.

Breaking out his hold, I started running from him and to the water. I could tell it was a private beach so I was good. I took my shirt off as a I ran and slipped out my pants. I stopped running at the edge of the wet hard sand and stared at the water.

It was beautiful.

"Come on princess!" Sawyer yelled in my ear. I screamed as he lifted me up over his shoulders. I hit my tiny soft hands against his big hard back as he walked to the water. I could feel the blood rushing to my head making me dizzy a little. I screamed and kicked trying to get this overgrown blunt horny bastard of a man. I heard him laugh before I was thrown in the air. I screamed as I dropped in the water.

I hate him

No you don't

Yes I do

You like him

You want him

You need him