Kiss 5

Ariana in MM
[Also known as Penelope Disick]

BOSS MAN

>>I hope to see you again...

I hope not<<

>>That is too bad then

I guess so Sawyer<<

>>And here I thought you would finally have a new name for me

Boss Man?<<

>>Nah Aitana something better

>>How about Daddy ;)

I stare at my phone in shock before groaning. Of course his bitch ass would suggest that. I roll my eyes and quickly type a response to his idiotic text message.

How about Dick Head #45<<

>>Okay im sorry

>>Wait 45!?

>>What happened to the other 44? 

submit <<

I bit my lip looking at my last text and smiled like a school girl texting her crush. Sawyer left a hour ago and I kinda missed him. I barely know him but I'm okay with that for right now.

I'm sure he will leave soon though since I know he really only came to SeaBrook, Maryland to visit his sister.

"Mommy?" Freyah said breaking me out my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled hugging her.

"There is a weird car outside." She whispered pulling my hand toward the window. I frowned and looked at the car.

I watched as a man stepped out from the car

I watched as a man stepped out from the car. I frowned at the familiar waves of heat coming to my cheeks as I realized the man was Sawyer...great, just what I need.

"This man" I mumble and roll my eyes.

Going to my front door, I heard the hard knock before I opened it. Staring into his eyes I parted my lips and bit them softly. Leaning against the door with my hair falling down my shoulders, I sighed deeply as I looked at him.

He took a hand and twisted my hair with his ring finger before looking back into my eyes. No touchy sir

"Beautiful" he mumbled softly before returning to his normal original pose at my door. I bit down on my lip harder and looked at the ground like it was the most amazing thing I have even seen.

Get it together Aitana

"Poopie Face!" Freyah yelled making my eyes widen and a flow of cuss words leaving my mouth under my breath. He chuckled and smiled at the rude little girl of mine.