Kiss 21

Aitana's POV

Small Mature Content

A kiss was placed on every spot on my body. I pushed at his chest to go lower but he wouldn't. I couldn't take the teasing anymore but he wouldn't stop. He paid no attention to my breast nor sweet pussy.

I just needed him inside me but I guess he just wanted to tease me. I hated it yet loved it at the same time. A kiss was placed on my inner thigh. A kiss was placed on my ass on each cheek. We sat in the limo since he didn't want to drive.

Sawyer was the King Of Teasing that's for sure.

"Sawyer bloody hell just fucking eat me!" I yelled not even caring if the driver heard us anymore. I grabbed his head and shoved it toward my dripping pussy. He chuckled and shook his head no moving away. He sat back up and pulled me on his lap making me growl in frustration.

I will hurt this man.

I felt like I was pregnant and my hormones was getting the best of me. I haven't had sex in six years and I needed it more than ever right now.

I just wanted his lips on my wet pussy lips.

Was that too much to ask?

"Baby wait until we are home" he whispered before kissing me with his dominance being forced in the kiss. I moaned and grind against him. He groaned against my lips and squeezed my ass with his huge hands.

His hands pulled at the material of my outfit and ripped it off. I gasped at the coldness hitting my nipples. They harden and Sawyer watched as they did. I felt his bulge get even bigger making me whimper and move my body against his bulge.

I needed him so bad right now.

"Fuck baby just hang on" he whispered but it almost sounded like he was trying to control that inner devil of his to stop from fucking me in this limo. I reached down and slipped my finger inside myself. Sawyer growled as he watched me finger myself on his lap.

My wetness was now dripping onto his pants and he didn't give a fuck one bit. He licked his lips and turned me around so I was facing the other way. He set my upper half on the limo floor and lifted my lower body to meet his lips. My pussy screamed with fire as his soft lips went down on it. His tongue was warm yet cold.

I didn't care it felt amazing.

My legs were wrapped around his head backwards and his head was shoved into my pussy. He slipped his long huge finger inside of my hole and massaged my walls stretching and pleasing me. I moaned as he sucked on my pussy lips. Every time I let a moan slip my lips he slapped my ass.

I loved it all.

Blood rushes to my head from the position I am in but I didn't care at this moment. I felt like I was in heaven almost. Never in my life has someone made me feel this good even beyond the word amazing. I felt my dizzy mind taking the best of me and I quickly screamed out a moan as he sped up his now three fingers and ate me so good and amazing.

Cum slipped out of my pussy and he slapped my ass making me squirt all over his face. I whispered as he slapped my pussy making even more cum come out.

It was almost  like all the cum I had for the past six years coming all at once. He lifted me up and didn't take his fingers out of me. He fingered me when when I came and continued to finger me as I sat up.

Sweet moans of pleasure continued to leave my lips. He kissed my neck sucking and biting. I knew I would have hickeys all over tomorrow. I pulled his pants down and grabbed his cock in my hand. A groan left his lips as he continued to finger me.

Moans left both of our lips as he fingered me and I rubbed him. I moved my hand up and down his cock. I felt his pre cum running between my fingers and down his dick. I moved my hand faster making his fingers move faster. His groans were in sync with my moans. He had to be bigger than nine inch and that scared me. The biggest dick I had in me was seven inches erect.

I knew that he would at least give me the time of my life that's for sure. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him as I rubbed his dick. I pinched the tip  a little and a low growl ripped from out of his chest. Cum spilled down of his dick on to my hand. I moved myself off his lap and licked and sucked all of the cum off of his dick.

He gripped my hair and shoved my mouth down on him deep throating his dick. I sucked his dick at my best and thought of his dick as a lollipop and sucked it like I was sucking a lollipop. His curses filled the air and his cum from before was still on my tongue.

"Fuck babygirl you going to make me cum again" he groaned making my pussy become even wetter. I wanted to please him and I was. I moved my head and tongue faster and at the last second I gripped his balls making him curse and shoot his load in my mouth. I sucked and licked until he was finished before moving my mouth and swallowing every drop.

A knock was sounded on the window making me and him flinch with a jump. He grabbed me and placed me on his lap. He covered me with his shirt and placed his hands on my ass gripping it.

"What!" He yelled and the door opened revealing the driver. I blushed and looked away embarrassed. He looked uncomfortable and didn't meet any of our eyes. He choked out that we were at Sawyer's house before leaving out of our view. I felt bad for him honestly.

"Let's go baby girl" Sawyer whispered kissing my earlobe. I bit my lip and climbed out. A smack hit my pussy making me squeak and cover it. Sawyer has wrapped his arm around my front and slapped it making it sound like a wet fart. Ew yet it only made me drip on the ground.

Damn you Sawyer!

He picked me up and walked toward the front door slipping his hands between my pussy folds. I whimpered and bit my lip.

"It's time to destroy that pussy babygirl"

~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

It was a small bit on mature content.

Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

Did you guys like it?

Please make sure to vote and comment...