Kiss 32

Happy Holidays!!!
I know Thanksgiving is over but I was traveling so I couldn't post this earlier.
Make you watch that video^^

*Aitana*
Four Months Later

"Baby you look so beautiful" Sawyer said smiling as he kissed my growing belly. I smiled and hugged his arm. I was five months pregnant and we found out when I was a month pregnant already. We are having twins one girl and one boy.

We haven't picked names. Sawyer cried when he found out the gender and that I was having twins. We found out that we was having twins when I was three months pregnant but found out the gender last month.

"Baby I love you" I whispered yawning. He smiled and kissed my lips softly holding my stomach protectively.

"Let's go get food love" he mumbled and kissed my cheek before helping me off the bed.

"Can we have pickles with oatmeal" I asked holding my stomach. He made a face before nodding.

"And chips" Sawyer said smirking at me. I laughed and nodded as I walked down the stairs. The past six days I have been eating the same things for a late night snack, oatmeal with pickles and cheddar chips. 

"Baby when you have the baby, maybe a few months later I want to take a trip. Only me and you baby." He said as I sat on the bar stools leaning over the island counter. I bit my lip as I thought about it all.

"That is fine but where will we go?" I asked before thanking him as he gave me a bag of chips. He smirked at me and winked before going to make the oatmeal.

"That is for me to figure out and you to enjoy when we get there"

"Babe you know I hate surprises like that" I whined before sipping off the bar stool. I sneaked behind him and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"I know but baby girl I want to just do something different this time and you never know you might even like it or even love it"

"Okay love but all about we try and do some surprises of our own in the room" I suggested kissing the back of his neck. He chuckled and turned to me.

"This is the reason why I love when you are having a baby" He said lifting me to my feet making me squeal loud. He tapped my bum twice before heading upstairs with me in his arms. I wrapped my right arm around his neck trying to move my weight off of him some. He pat my bum again as a way of telling me to stop. I smiled and kissed him softly before laying my head on his shoulder.

"You know we should do the baby momma routine" he said before winking and dropping me on the bed, I laughed as I bounced up some.

"Well come then baby daddy and show me the routine." I said pulling him down to me as he took his shirt off. He kissed my lips before smiling as he pulled away.

"Gladly"

~~~~~~

"I have to go to the store tomorrow baby" I said shaking my now wet hair. After our little nasty moment we went into the shower together which led to another nasty moment. I know I will not be able to have this for long since I'm pregnant.

I really think Sawyer and I need to sale this house and get something else that is smaller. I want a three story house yet is not too big. Sawyer's house is four stories with too many rooms. I think we should do a six bedroom house with maybe three bathrooms, and a nice basement.

I haven't even told Sawyer that I am thinking all of this but I will soon that is for sure.

"Why?"

"I want to buy some food getting ready for the holidays Sawyer" I answered flashing him a smile. He nodded and watched me as I put my hair into a messy bun. I'm thinking about changing my hair color too but I'm unsure about that one.

"What movie do you want to watch baby?" Sawyer asked as he grabbed the remote to the TV.

"Ummm, How about something with funny" I thought as I pulled a red tank top over my body and put some short boy shorts on. I climbed into the bed next to him and looked at the TV as he scrolled through the movies.

"How about What Now?" he said turning to me. I smiled and nodded before moved even closer to him. He wrapped his arm around me and we both leaned back against the pillows. He played the movie while I drew circles in his arms tracing each tattoo.

"I want to move" I whispered as the movie started. I felt Sawyer freeze up and didn't say anything. I bit my lip wondering what was going through his mind.

Only thing was heard was the movie playing.

Silence from Sawyer.

No fucking words.

"Why?" He mumbled reaching and turning the TV off. I continued to bite my lip as I turned to face him.

"Baby I don't want this huge big space. I know you are a man with a lot of money but we don't need big ass house. There will be five of us that's it. We don't need a house to fit like 15 people. I want a house with seven bedrooms and that's it. Sawyer I don't like being in a big area like this" I said pouting my lip out. He didn't say anything as I spoke only stared at the TV screen like he was watching something on there.

"I understand that baby but we will need a lot of land anyway because it will be five of us in one house. Three of them will be children. This big space they can run around and play. They can have a room with all their toys in and not in their room itself. Aitana there are reasons why this space is good for us, for everyone." He said still not looking at me. I sighed and looked at him before getting off the bed. Taking my hair out of the bun, I walked to my blow dryer on my makeup table.

"Sawyer at least let us get something maybe just a little bit smaller. This is a mansion and we don't need it. The kids for one can get fucking lost in here" I said before turning my blow dryer on. I grabbed a comb and blow dried my hair.

"Baby I'll think about it okay" He said coming over to me. Staring at me through the mirror, he bent down and kissed my forehead before heading out the room.

"Thank You!" I yelled after him before continuing to blow dry my hair. I could let it air dry but it be getting all in knots and it is annoying to get all those knots out of my hair. Blow drying it makes it all smooth and easy to run my hair through.

"Let's go to bed baby" He said coming back in the room. He had some ice in a glass and handed it to me when I put my blow dryer down on the table. I smiled and thanked him before popping some ice in my mouth. Ever since I been pregnant, I been eating ice. My doctor said I been eating too much ice though so I can eat it at night before bed now. Yet that still has to be only a little bit of ice. Laying down in the bed, I kissed his cheek before relaxing in his arms.

I love him.

But why haven't I said it?

I only said it once

Maybe I don't need to say it. We both know we love each other.

Right?

Right.

*****

So I know that this is short but I will make the next chapter even longer.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

ONLY MAYBE TWO CHAPTERS LEFT!!!!

thoughts?

feelings?

Concerns?