Kiss 14

Aitana's POV

Sawyer being the billionare he is, he has to have a limo. I sighed as we sat in the black limo. There was a wine inside so I reached over my now boyfriend and grabbed it. Pouring myself a glass, I took a small sip as I looked at my boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

Shit...

"Fuck I can't wait until we are alone" He mumbled kissing my neck softly with his pink soft lips. I shivered at his touch and lips on me. I bit my lip looking up at him as he moved from my neck to look down on me. He smirked and kissed my lips taking in the red wine from my lips.

"Enlighten" He whispered before grabbing my hips and pulling my small body over his lap. I straddled his lap and he placed small kisses on my throat and neck taking his sweet long time. I bit my lip pulling the ends of his hair causing a low growl to slip out of his lips. He stared up at me for a minute as he kissed my chin twice.

I loved how he got me so high on him without even kissing me.

Slipping my hands under his shirt and felt his abs under my fingers. I traced my fingertips along his abs and raised my hands to grip this shirt tugging on it. He continued to kiss my neck and gripped my neck tighter when I tugged.

"What do you want babygirl" He whispered moving away to look at me. I probably looked a mess right now over his lap. My hair was messed up for sure and my dress was ripped at the bottom.

"I want you" I whispered looking at him. A flow of emotions passed through his eyes that I couldn't make out. I definitely saw the lust in his eyes. He reached behind me holding my waist and knocked on the small window of the limo that I didn't even notice was there. It opened and the limo driver called out a small yes.

"Hurry up and get us home Andrew" Sawyer rasped out in his husky lust-filled voice. He shut the window and turned back to me kissing my lips hard. The dominance was pounding in the kiss. He tried to open my mouth but I wouldn't let him. He grasped my ass making me to moan and open my mouth. His tongued forced his way in my mouth and I sucked on it softly making him to growl out a moan.

I jumped as a phone started to ring making Sawyer to groan loudly and curse like crazy. I bit my lip as I searched for my phone annoyed as well. Sawyer still kissed my neck leaving all kinds of hickies everywhere.

I think he got a hickey on my chin.

"Hello?" I said with my voice a little foggy from the moment that just happened. Sawyer never stopped.

"Mommy" Freyah's cried out. I pushed at Sawyer's chest making him stop and look at me with confusion.

"Freyah baby what's wrong why are you crying?"

"Auntie Lilly got hurts" She cried out making me to fall off Sawyer lap.

"Uncle is driving to the doctors now but mommy I'm scared I took his phone to call you. Mommy come home" She continued making me choke out a sob making Sawyer grab me off the limo floor. I nodded forgetting she couldn't see.

"Okay Baby I'm on my way" I whispered before hanging up and banging on the window to the driver. He opened it and looked at me through the mirror.

"Nearest Hospital and step on it now" I said with tears coming out my eyes. I added a please at the end and closed the window before staying on the floor of the limo. Sawyer didn't say a word as he stared at me.

"What's wrong love" he whispered after a few minutes picking me off the floor. I cried in his chest and shakes my head over and over again.

"Lilly" I whispered making him tense up as he understood now. He didn't say a word and just held me in his arms rubbing my hair to calm my cries down.

"We are here sir" The diver stated as he opened the door. I ran out the car and ran into the hospital to the front desk. Sawyer jogged behind me.

"Lilly Johnson" The lady didnt even look at me as I said Lilly name. I sighed and spoke it louder for her, but she didn't look at me; only her phone.

"Ma'am I am Sawyer Johnson and I need to know about my sister Lilly Johnson" Sawyer spoke as he pushed me out the way softly. The lady's eyes widen when he said his name which made me frown in confusion. The hell?

"Yes sir She is in room 104" The lady answered. I wasted no time before running to Lilly's room not caring about Sawyer at the moment. I slammed the door open and looked inside. Freyah was sitting on the floor with Ariana, playing with toys. Lilly's husband was sitting on an dark pink chair next to...Lilly. She sat on the bed not moving. I could barely see her chest rise up and down for her breathing. I let out a small cry as I stared at my best friend laying on a hospital bed. Aria and Frey watching them, I almost didn't even notice them with them being so quiet.

"Oh my God Lilly" Sawyer whispered as he went past me and looked at his sister.

"Mommy!" Freyah screamed running to me. I picked her up and cried on her shoulder as I continued to stare at Lilly's pale body on that boring uncomfortable bed.

Why her?