Kiss 17

Aitana's POV

After cupcake's bath, I looked through the bag for something for her to wear. She stood on the wall when we finally got her clothes on. I told her to pose and took a picture.

"Sawyer!"

"I'm right here" he answered making me jump and drop my phone in my glass of water. I cursed and stomped my foot getting the phone out the water. I glared at him making him give me a toothy grin. Bastard. I walked out the room and went to the kitchen to get the rice. He followed me sending me a smile every time I glared at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist when I finished putting my phone in the rice.

"Babe I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear making me groan at the new found lust filling the pit of my stomach.

"Whatever I'm going to get dressed how about you do the same" I said walking to the bathroom he had in his huge black room. He followed there too making me sigh and turn to my boyfriend. He gave me a small peck on the side of my mouth and walked back into his room. I hopped in the shower and yawned. I'm thinking about straighten my hair instead of usually having it being it's natural curly.

"Babe! Hurry up!" Sawyer said making me frown and look at the door. I turned the shower off and got out walking out the bathroom in a towel.

"What the fuck you want I was taking a shower" I said still mad at him.

"You been in there for almost twenty minutes" he said glaring at me playfully. I nodded and walked in his closet looking for something. I grabbed one of his black t-shirts and one of his old sweatpants. It was like one size big on me which made me think that he has had these since like high school or middle school. I changed my mind about my hair and kept it curly running my hand through it. It was getting longer. It was to my mid back. I put some old sneakers I found and walked downstairs. Freyah was watching tv with Sawyer next to her. I smiled and walked to them. I kissed Frey forehead and Sawyer's cheek.

"Let's go love" he said getting the leash for Frenchy. I nodded and grabbed Frey hand. She reached for the leash for Frenchy and Sawyer handed it to her. I kissed her forehead again and played with her hair as we walked outside and onto the sidewalk. I bite my lip and hummed a song as we walked. Freyah was talking to Sawyer about Frenchy while Frenchy was walking around my legs.

"You okaies mommy?" Frey's little voice rang in my ears making me look at my baby girl. I nodded and smiled hugging her to my side.

"I'm just thinking baby I'm fine " I said kissing her cheek. She nodded and went back playing with Frenchy as we neared the park. She ran with him behind her toward the park. I watched her to make sure she was safe.

"You sure?" Sawyer's said as he walked closer to me. I turned my body to him and wrapped my arms around him kissing him softly.

"Shush okay I am perfectly fine right here with you and my daughter." I whispered before kissing him again. I felt his lips tug up before he kissed me back shoving his tongue in my mouth. I smirked and sucked on his tongue for two seconds before running toward the park. I heard his groan before his footsteps behind me. I ran to the swings past Freyah making her giggle and run after me too. I smiled and laughed stopping to sit on the swing. Freyah ran into my arms and Sawyer picked her up throwing her in the air making her laugh. I smiled at us and kissed him.

"I'm happy" I whispered smiling. He smiled back and kissed me again holding Freyah in his free arm. Hugging me close to his body, we took Freyah on the swings and enjoyed the day together because we both know we won't be having another good day until Cherry and Lilly are fine.

•|•|•

"We should head to the hospital, I want to check on my sister" Sawyer said as he ate his mint chocolate chip ice cream. I nodded and hurried to finish my butter pecan. Freyah was playing with Frenchy while eating her strawberry. Frenchy keeps trying to eat her ice cream. We came to the ice cream shop that was across the street from the park. It is about 5pm right now. We been at the park since noon. We had too much fun though.

"Yea I want to see her anyway and see if there is progress." I said standing after finishing my cone. He nodded and stood up as well. Freyah ran to us and threw her cone away.

"Come on honey" I said grabbing her hand walking back to Sawyer's house. We are going to need the car to go to the hospital that's for sure. I just wish none of this didn't happen and Lilly was fine.

I hope Cherry is okay.

I miss my sister.