Kiss 3

"Thank you again Lilly" I said as I let go of Frey hand and watched as she ran to Ari's room. I looked at Ariana's mother, Lilly, and smiled at her.

"It is no problem Aitana you know the routine." She said with a small laugh escaping. I joined her in the laugh and nodded in understanding.

"Would you like to come in though?" She continued as she opened the door wider. I smiled and nodded taking a step in her beautiful home.

She lead me to the kitchen and went to the coffee maker. She looked at me in question and I nodded for a cup of coffee causing a smile to spread on her face.

"How is work going?" She asked as she watched the coffee maker do its thing

"Well being a online teacher pays less than being a regular teacher. I will have to take another job at this rate with all the bills of the house and everything." I mumbled in distaste. A sigh left my mouth followed by a yawn.

I hate being an adult.

"I understand but you know I can always come and help you out with bills. It is honestly no problem at all." She replied with sadness flooded in her eyes. I shook my head at her offer as I took a sip of my coffee.

I was never the one to take anyone money even if they offered it. I like getting something with my own hard work and not anyone else's. She shrugged as if knowing I was going to say no anyway. She always offers and I always say no.

"Oh my, I forgot to tell you that my brother is in town" She smiled and leaned over the island holding her cup of coffee.

"Brother? I didn't know you had a brother" I stated as my eyebrows frowned in the slight of confusion. She giggled and waved her hand like it was no big deal that she had a brother.

"Yea I do. He is older than me by two years. He came with no invitation though. He said he was just walking his dog and thought about coming to visit. He flew in just two hours ago. He went to the park though to walk his dog so I haven't seen him." She said as she took another sip of her coffee. I nodded and took a sip of mine.

Walking his dog and thought of coming?

Weird but okay.

I love coffee. I think I'm addicted to it because of how much I drink it. Lilly would be addicted too if I was because we drink the same amount.

"Oh that reminds me, how is your sister and mother" Lilly said as she hit her forehead with the palm of her hand. I shrugged not really wanting to talk about my family well adopted family.

I was adopted at age seven by this nice family going by the name of Daniels. They had two daughters and one son. One of the daughters was adopted as well though. Her name was Raven and she was ten when I met her. She was the oldest out of the three of them. She was the nicest as well. I remember meeting her like it was yesterday...