Kiss 2

"Mommy look Ari is here" Frey said before running to Ariana, her best friend. I shook my head with a gentle smile on my face.

Walking over to the bench, I sat down and watch them as they play.

I am exhausted.

"Kids are a beautiful thing aren't they?" I heard from beside me. I turned my head and looked at the person who spoke.

holy shit.

I saw a handsome guy with black hair. A sharp jawline that had me holding my breath. I bit my lip at the sight of him. His brown eyes looked like it was seeing into my soul. They are on the side of hazel brown. A shiver ran down my body as I continued to stare into his eyes.

"Huh?" I mumbled not realizing that he was talking as I stared at him.

Closing my eyes to take a breath, I sighed before opening my eyes again. He winked at me causing a wave of heat to form around my cheeks. I looked down as I blushed around the beautiful man.

Focus Aitana

"I said Kids are a beautiful thing aren't they?" He repeated with a smile forming on his sexy face. Kind of a creepy thing to say but alright.

I nodded and took the chance to look away from him by looking at Freyah as she played. She waved to me making me smile and wave back.

"Which one is yours?" I asked not before looking at him from the corner of my eye. His face grew in an even bigger smile before looking out to the kids playing around the playground. A small shook of his head was all it took for me to know the answer to that question.

Then why are you at a children's park? I thought before shrugging my shoulders as I internally sighed.

I turned toward him again allowing my body to face him with a half cris cross of my leg and a rest of my arm on the bench as I studied him.

"As much as I love you staring at me, I have to go" He said with a smirk placed on his perfect face. I nodded but continued to stare causing a beautiful sigh to escape from his mouth. He smirked even more before letting out a small cough.

Cocky?

"Mommy! Can I go over Ari's house for a sleepover?" Frey said making me jump out of my thoughts. Looking at her, I nodded and picked her up onto my lap.

Mr.Guy didn't say anything and I know what he is probably thinking though. He is looking for a escape plan from this conversation.

Typical result of men finding out I have a kid.

"Of course my love, but next time I want you to say excuse me if you see me speaking to someone. Okay my love?" I said fixing her hair some. She nodded and jumped down from my lap to go play again. I grinned softly and watched her.

"She is an adorable little thing" The stranger told me making my smile widen. I nodded and looked at him with a small shrug.

"She gets it from her mother" I joked making us both laugh. I felt a brush on my leg and looked down with a frown on my face. A smile quickly formed on my face as I looked at the most adorable puppy ever.

 A smile quickly formed on my face as I looked at the most  adorable puppy ever