Afterwards and Sequel?

Aitana and Sawyer had a total of five children.

Freyah: 13

Legend:7

Laila:7

Lorenzo: 6

Emmaline: 4

Cherry married a man named Keon who was best friends with Sawyer in high school. After two miscarriages, they finally had Two babies

Miracle: 5

Marcos: 2

Lilly and Chris are still together. They had three more children after Ariana.

Ariana: 12

Malia: 10

Chris Jr: 6

Nicklaus: 4

Everyone was still friends with everyone. Aitana finally started to have a better relationship with her adopted sister Raven. Everyone moved to California in 2020 to start with something fresh. Sawyer was still a billionaire and was planning on giving Legend the company when he was older.

Freyah grew up to be an beautiful girl was a child of her own. Christian Daniels who was only one. She had a boyfriend named Ryan and everything was great for her.

Legend and Laila stayed together no matter what and Legend took over the company in New York while Laila became a fashion designer. She lived in New York with Legend as well. She was very known for her work while her brother was known because of the company.

Lorenzo was a famous football and basketball player. He went into the army straight out of high school and started his football life when he came out after four years. He was player and didn't keep a girlfriend for more than two weeks.

Emmaline the youngest of her slibings was a actress. She appeared on Broadway at the Kennedy Center and many more well known places. She lived in LA California close to her parents.

Aitana still owner the coffee shop but built one in California  near where they stayed and was still working there. Sawyer was working at the California company. They were both happily in love and loved every minute of their life together.

Little Kisses has finished and it is time for Little Angels.

Freyah Daniels was now 23 years old with a threeyear old son yet dating a piece of trash from high school. Freyah knows deep in her heart that he isn't right for her and everyone tells her he is not but she tries her best to change him into something better. It does not work the way she thought.

Luka Rivera was 26 years old and a bachelor with loads of money. He had everything; women, million dollar house, CEO job, but he was missing one thing. Love. He had given up on love itself and wasn't looking for it until Freyah came until his life.

What will happen with these two?

It is time for new beginnings my friends!
I'm so excited for Little Angels!
I lied when I said there would be no sequel.

Little Angels is next!

Freyah's story of love or heart break?

Love you guys!

Thank you everyone who has voted and commented on this book!

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Concerns?

Did you guys like this book?

What didnt you like about this book?

Good bye,

Little Vixen