Kiss 20

Atiana's POV

"Hey look how about a shower?" I said helping her to her feet. We have been sitting here for over ten minutes not saying anything.

"I have some of your clothes here and maybe a nice bubble bath or shower would be relaxing" I said not wanting her to feel bad anymore. She nodded and smiled before thanking me and heading to the bathroom. I ran quickly to call Sawyer and put the phone to my ear. It ringed and ringed. I bit my lip tapping my foot nervously. He never just not answer my phone calls, especially not after these last two weeks. It went to voice mail making me pout and shook my head. He must be busy with work or something.

"Hey Ana, can we go to the mall or the beach? I want to go out instead of just sitting here and being sad" Cherry said biting her lip as she came out the bathroom in a towel. I smiled and nodded but surprised she even wanted to do anything right now.

"Sure we can go to the beach. There is a party going on tonight for college students to host of being back at school maybe we can crash it." I said smiling. She nodded and hurried to get clothes on. Freyah can be at the hospital with Lilly's husband while we are gone... Aria is probably worrying him sick there anyway. I called him and he was more than happy to watch her saying that it would get his daughter off his back about her mom. I felt bad for Aria since she didn't know what was happening to Lilly.

|•|•|•|

I finished my hair curling it after adding my highlights. I smiled at my make up and put on my outfit.

I was so glad Sawyer wasn't here to talk about my outfit

I was so glad Sawyer wasn't here to talk about my outfit. I don't even know where he is to be honest but right now isn't about him. It is about Cherry and how good she felt tonight. Lilly's husband came and got Freyah an hour ago. I asked him where Sawyer was and he ran to the car with Freyah in his arms. It was so weird.

"I'm ready A" Cherry said walking in the room. I smiled at her outfit.

At least I wasn't the only one showing skin tonight

At least I wasn't the only one showing skin tonight. I smiled and hugged her before helping with her make up. She wanted to keep her hair just how it is and I nodded before finishing up her make up.