Kiss 11

Aitana's POV

"So Sawyer...He is good for you." Cherry said as we washed the dishes. I rolled my eyes and looked away. I didn't like to talk to her about him. She did date him and even fucked him. I feel something digusted inside of me when I hear her talk about Sawyer I don't know what it is.

"Ana! Are you listening?" Cherry semi-yelled in face. I sighed and nodded continuing to dry the dishes. She nodded and went to washing them.

"Like I was saying though, Sawyer is good guy yet lonely and I think you both are good for each other." She said with a shrug at the end. I sighed big and loudly making her look at me like I was crazy. I never felt this way before and it is crazy and killing me.

"Cherry why do you care?"

"What are you talking?"

"I mean you dated him so of course you know what is best for him right?"

"Aitana chill! Just because I dated him doesn't mean that you cant"

"Right" I asked finishing the last plate to dry before throwing my dish towel that I was using on the counter. I walked away and went to my room slamming the door in Cherry's face since she decided to follow me.

I heard her cursing about from the door before she started knocking. I chose to ignore her and lay on my bed.

"Aitana look if this is about Spen-"

"DON'T YOU DARE BRING HIM UP!" I screamed interrupting her as I did. She fell quiet and a few minutes later. I heard her feet moving and her walking away. I sighed loudly once and shook my head. Why is everything have to end up back with him.

|•|••|•••|••••|

"Aitana open the door." Sawyer said knocking on the door for the tenth time. Cherry and Sawyer have both been trying to get me to open this door for the past two hours.

Cherry gave up after the first hours and called Sawyer. He tried and gave up after thirty minutes then came back ten minutes later starting it again. I will not open the door. I simply didn't want to so they can just stop now. I don't know why they keep trying. They can go ahead and fuck now since I gave up interest on any dating that I was thinking about with Sawyer after the talk I had with Cherry.

"Mommy?" I heard from behind the door making me sit up. Freyah. I walked to the door and opened it just to peek. Freyah was looking up at me and I sighed picking her up. I hugged her and she hugged me back. When I pulled away I saw Sawyer and Cherry standing there in front of my door. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Of course they would use my daughter against me.

"Aitana" Cherry said as she grabbed my hand pulling me inside my room. I was still carrying Freyah and Sawyer followed in behind me. Cherry pulled Frey out my arms and sat her on the ground next to the toy playhouse that I had in my room for when she came in. Cherry sat me down and stood next to Sawyer in front of me.

"Why do you hate?" Cherry said with a crack in her voice. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Yes I was being a bitch a little but I can't help it.

"I don't "

"Then why did you yell at me about Sawyer"

"Why does it matter?" I asked with a tone that caused her to flinch at. I looked away and crossed my arms shaking my head.

"Aitana stop being a bitch and talk to us"Sawyer fought back getting tired of the arguing. I snapped my head to him and groaned throwing a pillow at them both.

"You don't get it. You guys dated and... did things that angers me so fucking much. But you accept me to just be fine with that and move on with my life. Hell to the fucking no!!" I said screaming the last part before standing up in anger. They looked shocked but also amused some.

"Aitana just because I was with him doesn't mean you can't be" Cherry said with a pout. Shaking my head once again, I moved to push them out my room. Sawyer stood his ground while Cherry just let me with a big frown on her face.

"Aitana you shouldn't get mad at Cherry nor me just because we dated. That shouldn't even change anything" Sawyer said walking to me cupping my cheeks in his big hands as I leaned against the door.

He is right, I shouldn't be mad because of them dating. I was being stupid.

"My best friend dated the guy I like" I said looking him in the eye. He sighed and looked away moving away from me. I moved away from the door and picked Frey who I almost forgot was here since she hasn't been making a whole bunch of noise. She curled in my arms and sucked on her thumb like she did when she was bored or tired when she was three. I smiled at her and looked at Sawyer who was staring out my window.

"Why does it have to be my fault that I dated someone at the time of me not even knowing you?" He groaned looking at me with some much disappointment and sadness. I sighed and laid Freyah on the bed covering her up in a blanket. I grabbed his arm, and pulled him out the room.

"She knows how you were in bed, she knows probably everything about you. She knows and has seen what I haven't" I said pushing him away when he tried to hold me. He groaned and walked away going downstairs without a word. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes.

What am I even doing to myself?

Why am I even doing it?

Why