Twenty-Nine: Hidden Intentions

Lyeitan followed behind Maverik holding fighting practise equipment, they were going to help each other pick up weaknesses in their technique... Well her help him more than him to her. She didn't need it, she's been fighting nearly all her life, whereas Maverik only had about half of the experience she had in fighting. so she was going to help her all time best friend. Friend.... She internally sighed to herself. Dragging the duffle bag full of equipment frowning as she glares holes into his back, why was he making her carry it! Stupid asshole.

Without realising Maverik suddenly stopped in the training field and she bumped into his back. She slightly growled and pushed him out of the way, she swore he was doing this to get on her nerves, well some fucking nerves he had to annoy her. Maverik turned around to face her, a massive grin plastered on his face. Knew it she fucking knew it, he was pissing with her.

Growling, Lyeitan shoved into him with the force of her thousands upon thousands of her years of build up strength, the grin fell off Maverik's face as he went flying back a few feet. He landed with a loud thud and suddenly Lyeitan was sitting over him on his torso, pinning him down on the ground. She smirked "Don't piss with m-" Before she could say anything else, it was her this time, the one flying back. Her body hit the hard grassy floor her bones seemed to groan in protest. Asshole. She thought, she rolled onto her front and slowly got up.

She turned around to only be thrown onto her back, my god what was his problem. Groaning Lyeitan laid on her back, opening her eyes she only just now noticed Maverik was the one on top, pinning her down. She glared at him but it didn't effect his ever growing grin that was plastered on his face. Breathing in deeply she just silently looked up at him, he looking right back down at Lyeitan, it was like the whole world had stopped and it just consisted of the both of them, only them, like nothing else mattered at Allan's everything else ceased to exist. It was almost perfect... Almost, because. His face was slowly coming to hers, his body was leaning down, bit by bit slowly pressing against hers. She mustn't be the only one who noticed that her breathing had hitched and her pupils dilated, her lips slightly puckered in anticipation of the kiss that he was going to give her. They say, that the best part of the kiss is right before it happens, the electricity passing through the two people that it makes up the whole kiss itself. I agree with that because right now, I felt like I was on fire.

Though, his lips never met hers, he never kissed her. Instead he announced his undying love for her, he told her that he was nothing without her. Lyeitan never said anything, she just let him carry on with his speech. At one point she thought a flyaway tear would make an appearance, but she held it in fiercely. He ended with saying he didn't want to live anymore if he couldn't have her, that what he was feeling inside of him was so real.

Awww Maverik confronted Lyeitan about his love for her.

Okay guuuuys, two more chapters then the first book of BQÚ has finished!!! 😄 is anyone else excited?

Sorry for the late update. also peeeeoples, I am going on holiday today, I'm actually typing this at the airport, BUT I will write and upload the next two chapters hopefully soon.

ATTENTION, READ; I still need an editor, so if you would like to edit this book for me, that would be great just private message me and well talk about it.

All rights reserved