thirteen: Leymun

Hi hi hi my lovely readers, you lot have gotten me so many reads. Omd I'm so happy with you all :* anyway haha back to the book

These past few days had been a rush, her daughter was coming and she was so nervous, she hadn't seen her in a long time, Ohmigod, what if she didn't want another sibling, what if she didn't like Dmucai.. Even worse... What if she has a mate! My baby girl. She deeply sighed, she needed to stop thinking about this stuff her daughter was coming to visit and she was NOT going to let anything ruin her day with her baby. And she would take anyone down who dared try ruin her day.

When that door flung open she almost jumped right up and ran over, but trying to be the respectful mother she wanted to be, she walked down the grand stairs that led to the front doors. When she saw her daughter she smiled down at her, exactly like she remembered, sandy brown hair with bits of her platinum color in it. When she got to the bottom, her daughter ran over to her mother and hugged her, Lyeitan hugged her back "Careful Leymun"

"Why what's wrong mother" she looks at her mum concerned. Lyeitan steps back and reveals her stomach. Leymun gasps "mother! Who did that to you!?" she softly laughs

"My mate did"

"Your mate...?"

"Me" Dmucai says as he walks over from a different room. Leymun turns around and looks at him. she freezes up for a moment then takes a step back in shock, her eyes glaze over.

"Your not who you say you are" She breaths in deeply and she goes back to normal, Lyeitan looks at her weirdly along with Dmucai.

"Weeeell then. This is the man who is giving me a child" she smiles and leans into him, Dmucai puts his arm around her then kisses her cheek. Lyeitan's face brightens up as she watches him.

"Ew get a room"

She watches Dmucai grin "we already have" she giggles watching her daughter do a sick motion.

"Common immature children food is waiting and I'm starving" she gets a chuckle from Dmucai "oi bitch you try being pregnant and see how you like it" Dmucai instantly shut up. Ha not so tough are we now Mr.Dmucai. She smiled brightly to herself as she walked into the dining room instantly sitting down. "Dmucai be a darling and please get me something to eat. None of that stinky human crap!"

"Yes ma'am!" he does a salut and walks out to the kitchen.

"Mom" Leymun quickly sits next to her "there is something up with him. I can feel it mother he's hiding something, something big"

She frowns "like what?"

"I don't know just something"

OMD short chapter I know but I didn't really wanna give too much away. so what do you guys think out lovely Dmucai is hiding?

All rights reserved