Eighteen: Time To Get You

Lyeitan and Maverik made their way home safely. She kept looking around, speeding up her pace now and then. She breathed deeply, her body was slightly shaking. "Mav I'm..." She trailed off, not wanting to admit she was afraid.

Maverik looked at her sensing her fear, he pulled her close hugging her from the side "I know Leya, I know" He gently sighs, turning around, Maverik hugged her full on. A low growl could be hear a few meters away, the pair looked towards the nose.

"Get.your.hands.off.her" Dmucai growled out. His eyes were pitch black in fury, his hands were clenched by his side.

Maverik frowned. "What, am I not allowed to comfort my bestfriend now?"

By this, Dmucai seemed to just get more enraged "Get off of my mate". He walked over in long strides. He ripped Maverik away from Leyitan. A small noise comes from Lyeitan as she falls to the floor, a loud growl comes from Maverik as he sees her fall down. Angrily Maverik shoves Dmucai out of the way and picks her up, she sniffles holding her stomach letting Maverik pick her up, she puts an arm around his neck glaring at Dmucai. His face was blank and in his eyes, she could see sorrow,sadness,anger and jealously. He knew she was pregant, and he still pushed her down onto the ground, she looked away and at the ground resting her head on Maverik's chest letting him take her home. She closed her eyes upset that he'd ever do that to her, while she was carrying his child.

////////////////////////////////

Lyeitan woke up to hearing a second heartbeat, she warily opened her heavy eyes. "Your awake" A deep husky voice said.

"Mmmm" She put her face into the pillow yawning. She then shot up as she recognised the voice. Dmucai. Her eyes fall over to him and she glares. "Get out"

"But I'm your mate"

"I thought that aswell until you pushed me down" she rubs her belly which was now holding twins. Dmucai must have noticed since his head had slightly cocked to the left.

"Twins.." He slightly frowned.

Lyeitan just gets up off the bed and strips down to her underwear, she goes over to her closet and dresses into black leather, she grabs black boots which had thick 3 inn heels on them. she growls at him when she notices him looking. "I have a battle to get under way and men to prepare." She walks out of their bedroom, her steps a deafening thud as she goes out.

~~~~~~Time Lapse~~~~~~

"We are going to war once again!" She shouts out at her men "It was my uncle who killed my daughter! your princess!" She gets shouts of agreement . "We ride in five!" She screams out loudly. She leaves her waiting men and goes upstairs to tie up her hair.

Dmucai stands up already dressed and in armour holding hers in his arms. "You need to protect yourself" He says, no, more like demands. She just smirks going over to the makeup mirror. Lyeitan first ties it up into a high ponytail, she then puts it into a messy thick plait. Once she's done Dmucai comes over and tries to fit her armour on... but it doesn't fit, her stomach has grown a small bump due to her pregnancy. She growls already annoyed and shoves it away from her.

"Forget it!" She stomps out the bedroom back downstairs to where she can fit on weapons to her clothing.

Lyeitan had her jaw clenched Lyeitan walks over to her jet black horse who she managed to have a spell on it to make it's life last much...much longer than it should. She climbed upon her magnificent horse swinging her leg over it's side. "We ride!" She kicks the horses sides. Her and her warriors set off into the early dawn rays off the sun. She was going to get her justice one way or another.

Sooo sorry for long wait hoped you enjoy it. have fun

all rights reserved