twenty: Just sometimes...

Lyeitan had been getting better. She still hadn't come to terms with her daughter's death, she didn't think she ever would; She was coming to terms with her uncles death, in fact, she was coming to terms with it quite easily. Her mind was wondering to her loves... Both Dmucai and Maverik.. she wanted both yet neither of them, whoever.. whatever she touched.. loved she hurt in some way or another, wether it be intentional or not she always managed to distruct everything that was around her, look at Jak for instance.. it was almost as if she had made him go away to battle.. to his death. Lyeitan rubbed her swollen stomach which held her twins, she didn't want to do this anymore, lieing and deciving to get her own way in life, to get ahead of others to elude those who hated or wanted her most, she could never settle down to just one place for a while, she always had to move, could never stay.. Yet here she was already pregnant with two children with two different men..How could she have fallen so far in such a small amount of time? She maniplulates.. She craves for control.. All of it was controlled by one place in her.. She is alone, and she hates it.

When people found out what she was.. How she was living, they asked me why...What had she been doing..How she had been living. They asked why, but there's no use talking to people who have a home They have no idea what its like to try seek safety in other people..for home to be wherever you layed your head. She was always an unusual girl, no moral compass directing her north. No fixed personality. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and unwavering as the ocean, and if she said she didnt turn plan for it turn turn out that way... She'd be lying.. Because she was born to be the other woman, she belonged to no one who belonged to everyone...Who had nothing..Yet wanted everything, with a fire for expirience an a obession for domination, that terrified her to the point that she couldn't even talk about.. And pushed her to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzeled and diseased her.

Look at her, she's dieing.. She had no where else to run..And time was catchign up with her, she didn't know how long she had, she didn't know where she could go.. She didn't know who to go to, she had no one. Yet she had a whole kingdom around her, though it didn't mean nothing to her.. nothign at all. She felt like she couldn't breath, her aching body.. could just fall to the floor.

I'm sorry for the long update and small chapter.. I haven't known what to write or anything.. So yeah.. this is also a filler chapter guys

DFI xox

All rights Reserved