Twenty-Seven: Reveling The Other Half

Dmucai had been put in the dungeon beneath her castle, restrained in iron and silver bars, he was naked from the waist up, left in his dark, black jeans he had on before he was taken down under. His wrists were been held up by the silver chains, the shackles were burning into the pale skin and bone of which were his arms and wrists. She almost felt bad for him.... Almost. Dmucai looked up at the female of which was his mate, his face was battered and bruised, dried blood was still on his face from the beating he was given. He spoke out in his deep, gravely, hoarse voice. "I do not fear death. I have been dead for thousands upon thousands of years before I was born, and have not suffered the slightest from the inconvenience from it." Dmucai said this as he eyed the thin, sharp, silver stake that was in the gloved hand of Lyeitan.

"Good because there would be no was in hell that I would allow you to live. You committed the upmost crime. That was threaten to take 3 royal lives, upon you will pay with for your own." With that Lyeitan in a flash, shoved the stake deep into his chest, reaching his heart. His eyes stared at her, stunned, lips parted into an almost smile, a grisly and pained one. "I will always love you" She said quietly.

"That's what I was supposed to say..." He gasped out. His body emploded into a gory pile of blood and mushed up muscle and clothes. His blood had also splattered over Lyeitan.. His blood was on her hands... Literally.

And those were his last words.

From behind her she heart words whispered out "Even death has a heart..." She turned around, tears in her eyes. Maverik held his arms around and she ran into them greatfully, holding onto her best friend tightly. She started to cry her eyes, heart and soul out to the point where it was so hard that she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyeitan woke up on a grassy hill, it smelt freshly cut, like heaven.. Damn it was good, she felt a pair of strong arms holding her on their lap. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked to see it was Maverik, she slightly smiled. As she looked up into his eyes for what seemed like hours but was really onto a few minutes, the thought dawned on her that she made a great mistake.. She still loved him, she needed to know if he could love her again. Sighing she got up, she looked down the kills to where she saw her castle. Lyeitan closed her eyes feeling as if she could cry any second, immediatley shifting into her midnight black, with the ends of her fur pure white here and there with brilliant blue eyes, wolf she ran off back home. Fuck... She really shouldn't be feeling this way.

soooo how'd you like it guys? Hmmmm, and emg, we finally saw her wolf.

xoxo Winter

All rights reserved