Twenty-Three: My lovelies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~three months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyeitan walked around a lush green forest, it sparkled before her eyes, the whole forest mesmirised her. From afar she could see a deer watching her and her it. Time somewhat slowedas she spent her time in the beautiful, lushious, sparkling forest. She wondered hwo she got here, how she'd never seen it before in all of her kingdom, no what if she wasn't in her kingdom, maybe she was in that one spot on earth where no one has ever been, but this? No, this couldn't be it, it seemed too pure for the evil that was rumoured to be in that forest. But what if they where just lies? Figments of people mkaing stuff up so they could have this beautiful place all to themselves. Well she thought, wasn't that a bit rude of them. Everything in the world sheouold be shared equally thoughout all races, human, vampire, werewolf, everything else alike. She wandered into a clearing smiling up at the blue sky. She loved it. "I see you found this place" Her head snapped to the voice. Jak.

"I thought I killed you, your head is outside my front gate" She watched Jak sceptically.

"No, look Lyietan you need to listen to me. Dmucai is bad news Leya, he's bad fricking news."

"NO! Your the bad news Jak, you left me thinking you had died! You left me to bring up our child alone, I had no one because of you, you asshole"

"I had to leave to protect you from him, I've been away creating my own clan, my own army for us, so I could protect you from him. He's bad Lyietan"

"No your bad Jak! I hate you so much"

"No you dont, were meant to be together we love each other" Jak quickly mind linked her so she could find his clan that he had made. Lyeitan got so mad at him, she just wanted to rip his throat out, over and over again

Screaming, Lyietan woke up. It wasn't just the dream she was screaming from but the pain from her oncoming birth. Holy shit, she was going to have a twins. Right now. She could see Dmucai leaning over her. "It's alright common, just let it out" He was so sweet she thought, but she couldn't speak she could only scream from it, she felt like her lower abdoman was being chewed at, not the nicest of feelings you could count on that. She could only feel pain. And then blackness, total oblivion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4 1/2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctors brought back their queen from the chemically induced coma they put her in to stop her from harming herself or anyone else, especially the young prince's. The world around her was all fuzzy and weird, she felt weird, hell her stomach felt weird. "My.." It was hard for her to catch her breath, she was oddly exhausted "Children.

The doctor nodded and produced two baby boys, he then looked at her seriously "I don't know how it happened.. But there both so different, one is a vampire.. and the other is a werewolf" Lyeitan softly gasped, her children were beautiful. She took them and held them both closely. Vidkun and Godrick.. She softly smiles at them

sooo I hoped you all liked it, worked on ti all day.. sort of anyway enjoooooy aha

all rights reserved