four: decisions decisions

Being queen was no walk in the park, you can't just make up some random law or whatever it had to be passed through every.. fucking.. minister there is, talk about time delay, so here she sits in her throne awaiting the rest of the contracted law to be signed and become official. She was trying to pass the law for a King or Queen to kill on sight illegal, if they have a valid reason, this was all apart of her plan.

she was also going to make killing mates a crime, and no one will think twice of the new laws she puts up. Idiots the lot of them. Like killing two bird with one stone, yet the birds are blind and can't fly. It amused her so very much but she showed no sign of emotion in the conference room. The kings and Queens never came to her Kingdom for some reason she never knew, maybe it's because her anger has a short fuse of that the last visitor who ever came here got their head sawed off and stuck on a stick with the rests of the heads outside the walls of her Kingdom.

Such a lovely sight to see.

She sighed as the day slowly went through the hours. She just wanted to go bed. It wasn't much to ask for. A bed that, without a doubt, must have her mates scent on by now. She almost groaned happily at the thought of her mate. Oh god did she want him but she just couldn't, she really couldn't.

Eventually the conference passed and her law got legalised and she could go back to her quarters. Doing exactly that she almost ran out of the room Wanting to go to bed already. Sprinting through the halls and climbing up the steps she made it in record time to her floor. Sighing loudly she opened the door almost brining it off its hindges. "If I knew you wanted to see me so bad I would have come get you" Crap... Hes still here. She just flew glares at him, grabbing her pyjamas, well what you could try call shorts and a vest top, she walked into the bathroom to change. "Aweh what! No show?" She rolled her eyes, in his dreams, wait. That was stupid. . we're mates and he probably will dream about that stuff... weeeeell then. It took a few minutes to get changed, with her hand on the handle of the doot she sighed and opened it up, her eyes immediately went to the bed upon which her mate was laying. ..only...in...boxers. And oh was he a sight to see, the rest of his body was equally tanned as his face, it was fair to say he had all the right muscles in the right place, six pack and everything. All hers.

"Do you mind, get off my bed"

Immediately his smirk popped up. I could already tell I'll hate that smirk "No". Deeply sighing she just went over to her bed and got in, she stayed right on the edge of the bed hoping he'll get the hint but she was too tired to care right now.

She felt his arm wrap around her waist and pull her to his chest, she was about to protest but thought otherwise, thinking she could already get used to being in his arms. "My name is Dmucai" She heard him say just as she fell asleep

this really was just a filler chapter I didn't know what to write

all rights reserved