Twenty-two: Witching Hour

This chapter means a lot to me as it's sort of related. People who know me might know why. But yeah... enjoy I guess

Lyeitan was dressed in a pure white silky flowing dress, her platinum hair was flowing down her back in small beach waves. It was becoming darker and her body was itching to get outside. It was almost time for another full moon and this time she could settle herself. People kept looking at her with those stupid sympathised looks, but she didn't want them, she didn't care how much they wanted to comfort her, if she would cry in the own confines of herself then she would... But wouldn't that make her trapped? Trapped in the confines of her own mind, faced to deal with her own self inflicted pain time and time again as she punished herself over her daughters death. Would she not become mad eventually? Or would she slowly die away, only left with the thoughts she has?

Darkness had eventually called over the kingdom of Úlfur, and everyone knew with darkness comes danger, the unknown, mystery. No one would truly be safe under the cloak of darkness.

Minutes passed to hours, as the hours passed and darkness passed ever more over the forest as she kneeled down in a small clearing only a few meters wide. It was cloudy out yet it still made her whole body alive in anxiety. Time slowly passed and the clock struck twelve and it became the witching hour. Almost anything could happen before 1 am, the supernatural would come out and play along side the demons.... hers was soon to come out and play. Clouds moved away and the moons light shun upon her and the clearing, Lyeitan's breathed was knocked out of her in a gasp, canines grew and her bright blue eyes starting glowing and her face became more thick, more animalistic. This was her wolf. She had to fight not to shift because it would hurt her babies, she closed her eyes and deeply breaths.

Lyeitan's head suddenly snapped up and she looked to the direction where a few twigs had snapped under weight. She lowly growled and then just stopped. It was him... Jak, the love if her life, NO! she couldn't she hates him. Jak had turned around looking at her, she scrambled up off the floor and followed him with ill intent. She ran over and tackled him down, she grabbed the small but sharp dagger that was attacked to her tigh and she started attacking him. "You asshole!"

She screamed out stabbing at him with the dagger, he grabbed her and flipped her over so he was sitting on her.

"Shhh I'm sorry I love you Lyeitan"

"Fuck you!" She screamed at him.

"No no you don't understand" He covered her mouth. "Please listen to me, you know I can keep you down I'm a solider" She closes her eyes for a moment and just nods. "Your not safe, I know your with my brother he's not safe.".

She just pulled him down and kisses him hard. She ended up on top, a few tears dropping she takes the dagger and cuts his throat deeply. She sits up and wipes her tears away. "I should of done this a long time ago" She spits out. She watches his horrified face as she decapitates his head. Softly sobbing she stands up and sniffs she deeply breaths. She walked back home to find a spike where she would put his has right over her front gate.

Sooo yeah.... idk when I'll next update but keep reading guies

All rights reserved