Twenty-Four: Shared Gifts

Lyietan picked up Godrick and looked at him, she slightly frowned then sighed. He was going to be exactly like Maverik, she could tell. Lyeitan held him for a moment longer before putting him back in the crib next to his twin Vidkun. She smiles brightly, it almost reached her crystal blue eyes. Leaning down she gently rocks their cribs to get them to sleep "Hush little babies don't you cry, mommas gonna be here right by your side, and if anyone tried to hurt my kids I'm going to smash their skulls open. And if that doesn't work mommas gonna get you a big big human." She softly sung her song to them until they drifted asleep. Lyeitan was so careful, gentle, caring around her children you would never think she's a ruthless queen mass murderer, someone who would manipulate and lie to get what she wanted.

Picking up the crib like basket things her children were sleeping in she walked out to the garden and sat them down in the sun beside her. It was uncomfortable but Lyeitan could handle it, looking out at her garden she smelt an odd smoky scent, frowning she didn't realise it came from Godrick until she looked at him, grabbing both of her kids she was suddenly back inside, in the shade, protecting her kids from the dangerous light rays, she frowned deeply, she was so confused, Godrick was only a werewolf he shouldn't be burning, she looked at Vidkun, her frown deepened, he wasn't burning, she sniffed him. Yes, he was definitely not werewolf. "huh...". She rubbed her forehead, she needed to see Maverik and that's exactly where she took her kids and herself.

Omg, such a short chapter but I really couldn't think of anything to write sooo I hoped you all liked it.

Again sozza for the short chapter

DFI xoxo

All rights reserved