three: The call

im actually listening to the song "the call" so I thought hey! why not

After a long walk in her town she went back home.. well palace so to speak. She couldn't stop thinking about her new "mate". Who was he? What clan is he of? What species is he? She would softly sigh walking in through the massive doors of her home that has been since she was a baby.

She smelt an odd concoction, it was nice.. oh so very nice but she ignored it, knowing exactly what or who it was, she heaved the doors shut with ease. The female walked through the Italian marble floors her bare feet softly slapping against it making a soft thud noise.

If one did not know the way around her home, they certainly would get lost, hell, even she would get lost sometimes. She slightly smirked to herself at the thought of herself getting lost in her own home. Walking down twisting halls and stairs she finally gets to her quarters at the top of her palace.

She opened her door. That's when it hit her. The familiar smell of her mate. Freshwater and mint. Interesting mix. Slowly walking in she closed her door slightly growling "Who are you. What do you want?" She calls out not sure where he is. Her voice itself was like an angel singing, pure beautiful, like silk to the touch.

"I think you know who I am." A husky voice replied from the thurthest corner from herself. Her head whipped so fast to the noise it was a surprise she didn't get whiplash.

"N..No I dont. I have no idea who you are." She clenches her jaw not wanting to show any sign of weakness to her mate especially not at the hands of her mate.

"Yes you do" He knows she knows. Though he wants her to say it out loud, she just knew she thought bitterly.

"Take your hood off." I demanded

"Why"

"Because I want to slap you." She said stupidly. "No you idiot just take it off" She watches him sigh and take it off.

A sharp intake of breath can be heard from her. To her he was beautiful, pure beauty standing before her, if his face was like this she wanted to know what the rest if his body looked like.

His dark brown hair had been gelled up and back contrasting with his deep green eyes and tanned skin and chiseled features. She bit her lip, just contemplating how everything else would look. He walked up to her with long strides, with every step he took she took smaller strides backwards until she was against the door and himself a few inches away.

Even in the short time shed known him for right now he reminded her of the old days. Back when it was easy. She quickly scolded herself, now was not the time to get caught up in thoughts... because... His hands were already on her waist, even though the fabric of her dress she could feel the tingling telltale signs of a mate.

He watched her watching him. "What is your name?"

She bites her lip contemplating on telling him then decides just to roll down that hill. " Queen of Úlfur clan." She watches him carefully "And yourself sir."

He immediately grins, unlike her, his smile reached his eyes. "I'm from clan-" He's cut off by a knocking at the door as the voice behind it, one of her maids, telling her, her guests are here.

She looks at him pleasingly "I'll be back soon make yourself comfortable.. please stay here."With that she moves from him and leaves her quarters

Edited ✔️

oooooo cliffhanger so what clan do you think he's from?

which one do you lot want him to come from? mahahaha better be a clan you can tolerate Miss. úlfur :3

All rights reserved